Dumb azz not paying attention destroyed my truck

Jomax

Reaction score
I like my B&W tow and stow for the rear of the truck, doesn't stick out at all but still hangs down since I have a 7" drop. I figure its like an ICC bumper on the back of the semi. Shouldn't get a ticket with it either.

That's what I run. Won't run without it. Had a friend roll his excursion 7 times on the hwy when a drunk guy in his Mercedes ran into him. Car went under his ex lifting the rear tires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

durflinger92

Reaction score
In IL its illegal but it takes the right cop to actually give you a ticket! I was actually rear ended last week and my hitch is what actually stopped the lady and the cop didn't give two ****s about my hitch

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk

bpan

Reaction score
Where is that?

Manitoba, Canada eh! I leave mine in all the time anyways. The cops up here have a monthly quota, the last week of the month.... look out.

EDIT: like said, not all will do it but the dicks will be dicks

Last edited:

morepower02

Reaction score
Crazy. Never heard of a ticket for having the receiver hitch in. Metro thing maybe? I am in farm country so I guess they do not look for it.

Last edited:

JRLott

Reaction score
Never even heard of such silliness until now. Thought y'all were pullin my leg for a bit.

Reaction score
Manitoba, Canada eh! I leave mine in all the time anyways. The cops up here have a monthly quota, the last week of the month.... look out.

EDIT: like said, not all will do it but the dicks will be dicks

That's odd, I've never had issues with receivers left on the truck. Most all our hitches never leave the back of the truck and not a single complaint.

TrickTruck

Reaction score
Well, just found out the frame is not bent. So they will bondo everything back up and give the hunk of junk back to me.

Wifey on the other hand is in pretty sad shape. The few days of steroid they gave her must have been helping a lot as she is now in quite a bit of pain. But she's a trouper and is at work.:doh:

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
Well, just found out the frame is not bent. So they will bondo everything back up and give the hunk of junk back to me.

Wifey on the other hand is in pretty sad shape. The few days of steroid they gave her must have been helping a lot as she is now in quite a bit of pain. But she's a trouper and is at work.:doh:

Superduty frames are pretty tough

Latest posts

Members online