Pro Stock Powerstroke Mustang

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
:thumbup:

We are hoping everything works together for once! only unkown is the trans brake jumping off again. its happened twice now and no one knows why. We tightened up the clearances on the band to the drum and hopefully that does it.

Built4tq

Reaction score
Wellll ****. By the tone,i understand the frustration,in my own way. Next year is best! Great build! She's already broken records IMO!

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Car is currently under the knife getting dual strange rear brakes, new clutches and some added parts in the convertor. New pump in the burno and a new and improved special not plugged up pick up screen :doh: LOL

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
sounds expensive

Really it's pretty cheap compared to most everything else haha what helps is the convertor was covered no charge. Marty at Neal Chance is a stand up dude for sure. Don't see that a lot in the racing industry. I some how was the only one that has been able to screw up the 100% Kevlar 12" clutches in the convertor LOL

hucorey

Reaction score
Really it's pretty cheap compared to most everything else haha what helps is the convertor was covered no charge. Marty at Neal Chance is a stand up dude for sure. Don't see that a lot in the racing industry. I some how was the only one that has been able to screw up the 100% Kevlar 12" clutches in the convertor LOL

Lol, ya, that's impressive man. I've got a customer with a Pro Street blown alcohol 68 Camaro (1800hp ish) and running 10" Lenco. But much less torque though than you.

0695dccba4598d6abcd0904063784ed8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
One of the local tracks opened up last weekend because we had nice weather so we took advantage. We pulled off a 1.2 60' but that's all we did because the thing still didn't leave 1st. After a discussion of the inter workings of a Lenco reducer we found out our cluchtes in the pods weren't holding under power casing both reducers to remain active. Meaning 1st gear. So new clutches and hopefully back to the track this weekend!

Members online

No members online now.