The 2011-16 Leveled Super Duty Thread

04cr450

Reaction score
Check the for sale here. There's a set of rear springs for sale.

I think there's a package that comes with the 3 5/8" rear blocks, 04. Possibly the camper package?

You are probably correct. My blocks measure exactly 3.5". My truck did come with the snow plow package so that may be the reason. I know with a 2.5" level kit I sit 45" up front which is even with the back

ckrueg

Reaction score
You are probably correct. My blocks measure exactly 3.5". My truck did come with the snow plow package so that may be the reason. I know with a 2.5" level kit I sit 45" up front which is even with the back

My 2016 f250 ccsb with the snowplow package also has the taller 350 blocks. I don't think I have a camper package or anything else. must be the snowplow package add them

prcarter6

Reaction score
What size drop hitches do the people with 4" blocks run? I'm lowering mine down from 8" kit on 38s to leveled on 35s. My math is telling me a straight hitch/2" drop and that doesn't seem right.

BK39

Reaction score
What size drop hitches do the people with 4" blocks run? I'm lowering mine down from 8" kit on 38s to leveled on 35s. My math is telling me a straight hitch/2" drop and that doesn't seem right.

Just buy an adjustable drop and call it a day. I pull 3 different trailers, all 3 tow best at different hitch heights.

marserdesigns

Reaction score
Truck looks great. How is your truck sitting almost level with the rear being stock? My 2012 with the 2.5" carli kit and nothing in the rear was a noticeable difference. What size are your rear blocks?

Bags in the rear and pumped up to 50psi...rides like a tank with a empty load, but like a caddy when towing my trailer.

Yellow1000

Reaction score
To run 50 psi you must have a heavy camper ! I never run over 25-30 in my bags but I have a 350.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JRLott

Reaction score
...maybe it's the snow plow package that comes with the taller blocks. LOL No clue why hanging a plow off the front would need taller blocks, but that's about as common as hen's teeth around my neck o' the woods. Common to haul a buck of heavy crap in the bed to help out with traction with a plow attached...or salt.

dsberman94

Reaction score
...maybe it's the snow plow package that comes with the taller blocks. LOL No clue why hanging a plow off the front would need taller blocks, but that's about as common as hen's teeth around my neck o' the woods. Common to haul a buck of heavy crap in the bed to help out with traction with a plow attached...or salt.

Not so sure it's the plow hanging off the front that requires the bigger blocks, but the huge salt spreaders some guys haul around in the bed of the truck. Why they wouldn't call it a snow equipment prep package is beyond me, but I guess that's why I don't make the big bucks.

JRLott

Reaction score
Not so sure it's the plow hanging off the front that requires the bigger blocks, but the huge salt spreaders some guys haul around in the bed of the truck. Why they wouldn't call it a snow equipment prep package is beyond me, but I guess that's why I don't make the big bucks.

ok. Like I said, a snow plow around here isn't exactly something you see and the only salt spreaders are owned by counties and cities and work half assed both times every four or five years they are needed. Not real sure there are any salt spreaders around here...probably dump dirt out of a dump truck. Dunno. I try not to be up at the times they are putting it on the bridges for two reasons. It's usually reallly early and cold...so I stay inside. LOL.

Last edited:

DieselFreak92

Reaction score
F151A7B0-5812-41CE-B25A-A1023C84A67F_zpsalmwgn2e.jpg

ICON stage 2.5 inch lift with soon to be 5in block. Can't decide on 37s or 35s

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I have a set of rear f350 blocks out of a 15 if anyone needs to upgrade their f250

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass
all those who inquired about the blocks.. I am sorry for getting hopes up.. I believe someone from work threw them in the scrap bin when I was gone overy the holiday.. i went to get them today to get a price on shipping and couldn't find them..

live life full throttle

deiter5262

Reaction score
all those who inquired about the blocks.. I am sorry for getting hopes up.. I believe someone from work threw them in the scrap bin when I was gone overy the holiday.. i went to get them today to get a price on shipping and couldn't find them..

live life full throttle

no problem- thanks for checking

JD3020

Reaction score
Just bought this truck Friday. '14 250 with the plow prep and front is leveled, sitting on 35" Trail Grapplers. I love how it looks, until i throw a little weight on it. LOL

20170114_085745_zpsmi4vkuhj.jpg

20170113_110814_zpshp6yrklf.jpg

Pwnm30rdi3

Reaction score
Just bought this truck Friday. '14 250 with the plow prep and front is leveled, sitting on 35" Trail Grapplers. I love how it looks, until i throw a little weight on it. LOL

20170114_085745_zpsmi4vkuhj.jpg

20170113_110814_zpshp6yrklf.jpg
You'd benefit from some helper bags under that rear axle!

Always loved these trucks in black!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online