LF. Led interior,license plate ,reverse,and head light bulbs.

06Amarillo

Reaction score
Would like to upgrade to led lights. Looking for interior license plate and reverse light bulbs. Looking for something nice and bright.

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Check wih retro solutions on here. The super bright reverse oites are awesome. Pretty bright even through tinted tail lamps. Havent used the interior or license plate lamps, but the reverses are real nice. The super bright head lamps and fog lamp bulbs are awesome too.

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Ya down in the standard vendors, not the premium ones. Their customer service is awesome, and chit usually takes about 2 days to get. At least here in the states...

dsberman94

Reaction score
For interior lights, if you've got a choice on color, natural white is an awesome color. Fairly new from the last time I checked the price on them. All there was then was cool white and amber, now there's natural. I need license plate lights now, just noticed one is burnt out. But the shipping costs more than the bulbs do from where I order unless I get a bunch at a time, like all my interior bulbs at once.

David1089

Reaction score
As far as back up lights, check out the JDM Astar 800 lumen bulbs from Amazon. I think it's a 921 bulb. Super bright and not a bad price.

Latest posts

Members online