95 f350 seat swap to 15 f150

South7.3

Reaction score
Wuz up fellow ford enthusiasts. I'm new to this site but I have read a lot on here before. I starting my new project truck it's a 1995 f350 and I have come across a good dea for some 2015 f150 king ranch seats. Has anyone done anything like this and if so how hard is the swap? Thanks

superpsd

Reaction score
What cab do you have. Many have put the supersets seats in thier OBS trucks. You can search around about those. I put BMW seats in my extended cab OBS but there was some drilling required.

psduser1

Reaction score
I've done it with the '11 xl seats. They will fit, but the newer seats are substantially bigger than the obs seats. They are much more comfortable!
*just realized you are talking about f150 seats. We used SD seats, in a 4 door obs, to clarify.

Strokersace

Reaction score
I've done it with the '11 xl seats. They will fit, but the newer seats are substantially bigger than the obs seats. They are much more comfortable!
You have any pictures? I've been contemplating putting some newer f150 seats in my OBS for a while.

psduser1

Reaction score
I don't. Went back and checked, must have ******d them. I'll text my brother, see if he'll shoot me some pics.

slowcoupe

Reaction score
Welcome to PSA. Id say just talk the guy down on the price and buy em. Anything is gonna be better than OBS seats and more than likely they can be adapted with a few new holes drilled here and there. If they absolutely dont work just resell.

Strokersace

Reaction score
I don't. Went back and checked, must have ******d them. I'll text my brother, see if he'll shoot me some pics.
Did you ever get any pics? I'm looking at a set of f150 seats this weekend and would like to see how they look in a truck.

psduser1

Reaction score
Did you ever get any pics? I'm looking at a set of f150 seats this weekend and would like to see how they look in a truck.

Man, I completely forgot, strokersace. Just texted my brother, he's going to send me a couple.
I think I posted them in a thread once, but it's a ways back, lol.

ogthe7.3

Reaction score
Wuz up fellow ford enthusiasts. I'm new to this site but I have read a lot on here before. I starting my new project truck it's a 1995 f350 and I have come across a good dea for some 2015 f150 king ranch seats. Has anyone done anything like this and if so how hard is the swap? Thanks
Hello. I found this on google and was wondering if you went through with the swap. I want to do a 2016 f-150 platinum swap into my 1995 crew cab f-350. Did the swap work?

Latest posts

Members online