Tune opinions

sprayjock

Reaction score
I've not posted on the forum in a long time, haven't even been keeping up with it much due to how busy life is these days.
I'm currently running 155/30s with updated spool and a stock turbo with billet wheel. I am not happy with the tunes I bought when I upgraded injectors. Somebody please give me some ideas of others to use.
Anyone running same set up?

Nick7.3

Reaction score
I've been running inn-ovative diesels tunes with my 190s and 68vgt and it's spot on shifts very smooth. I've ran gear-head but was more impressed with inn-ovative

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
I like the idp tunes as well. Tsd's tunes are pretty good. I need to try gear heads still. Whose tunes did you get when you bought the injectors?

cRaZy8

Reaction score
My truck isnt happy with ********** tunes.
It runs really good with TSD tunes.
It runs even better with WPE tunes.

powerstrokelyfe

Reaction score
every truck, and every set up runs differently. Best way is to try various tunes, and see which one you like. What one guy wants, may not be what the next guy is looking for. Are you after more power, better trans tuning ?

slc6oh

Reaction score
Kc 1.5 with stock sticks for me; tsd is my fave of all ive tried... positive shifts but not cringe worthy like it was with some others ive tried

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Merc82

Reaction score
TSD here... give Charlie at KC turbos a shout, he will hook you up. Also, a mild FICM tune from PHP doesn't hurt to have, I run the Economy tune mosr of the time. I recommend folks buying the tuner instead of just getting their FICM flashed, that way you aren't stuck with one FICM tune.

Arkansas89

Reaction score
Anyone have any luck getting in contact with TSD? I went to the website and was directed to email them, and did so 2-3 days ago...no reply yet

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Anyone have any luck getting in contact with TSD? I went to the website and was directed to email them, and did so 2-3 days ago...no reply yet

Contact Charlie with kc turbos. I think he is doing most of the sales of tunes for them, as they were getting out of the 6.0 game, but Charlie liked their tunes so much, he offered to be the middle man for them.

Latest posts

Members online