Regulated return install

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
I did mine with the motor out, but realistically, as long as the up pipes aren't rusted to hell, it should take 3-4 hours to do. Are you doing a fuel bowl derete as well? That could add half an hour to an hour.

kwelch08

Reaction score
Give yourself a full day because as we all know a lot of times it doesn't go as easy as you think t well or that's how it is for me atleast hahaha. Soak the bolts with something like PB blaster or whatever you prefer over night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cRaZy8

Reaction score
It took me 2 days install my regulated return that I built from scratch, along with a Juggerpump, Aeromotive FPR, fuel sump, and all new lines front to back.

slc6oh

Reaction score
Did mine with engine out of the truck. (Driven diesel) and with the turbo & up pipes out of the way i couldn't imagine it taking more than a couple hours. But i agree plan fir a full day if your anything like me and everything that can fight you does ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Merc82

Reaction score
I built mine with the cab up when I did studs. I had it finished in a day. Also pressure tested it before the cab came down by lighting off the fuel pump. If you build your own, don't skimp on materials. It is worth it to buy a kit, if you add up the price of all the materials. If I would have bought a kit, I probably have ran one from Strictly Diesel. But I like having that custom touch.

Reaction score
Got started on it today, not terribly hard other than reinstalling the driver side banjo. Talk about a real SOB idk how you can do it solo without someone to hold from top side. Hopefully I'll get to wrap it up before the week ends

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.