New Guy

DR-MT

Reaction score
Hi, I am new to the world of forums and this seemed to have the best knowledge/Information base on subjects that I would be seeking.
I am a one man shop owner working primarily on heavy trucks with a side of powerstrokes. I have some experience as a diesel tech at a Ford dealership so my knowledge base is mostly OEM. I have customers that want more performance and I am the only shop here (small town) that is willing to enter the PSD performance world.
Thank you for letting me join and I look forward to gaining lots of knowledge from everyone's experience.

JRLott

Reaction score
Swami says he has a 406 area code and a....59301 zip code, and the wrong end of the state to know Dan Lilja.

Last edited:

Pstrke96

Reaction score
Is there a profile I didn't see or something?.... Christyou guys the PSA detectives squad
Found it beer +crown+interweb = no Bueno

Last edited:

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Is there a profile I didn't see or something?.... Christyou guys the PSA detectives squad
Found it beer +crown+interweb = no Bueno
if on Tapatalk, tap on the Avitar pic and it will take you to the profile, if filled out..

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

JRLott

Reaction score
I think he got it, Linc. Looks like he was taking a shot of beer, chasing it with a glass of Crown Royal, and playing on the interwebz. Totally understandable.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I think he got it, Linc. Looks like he was taking a shot of beer, chasing it with a glass of Crown Royal, and playing on the interwebz. Totally understandable.
I gathered that the second time I read his post.. lol.. but figured I would leave it for whomever might could use the info when trying to creep on other members

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

Latest posts

Members online