6.0 from Orlandoish, Fl

Ckitting

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm new to the forum but have been reading a ton of info from the sight and thought it was proper to finally join. I've owned two powerstrokes, with a 6.0 being my newest addition. My first truck was a 1996 f250 eclb 4x4 with a 6" lift on 38s. That truck had minor mods with a straight pipe, cold air intake, and TS custom chip. It was a great truck that I sold with just under 260k miles and running strong. My new truck is a 2007 f250 ccsb king ranch fx4 with 78k miles. I bought it stock with only the addition of a leveling kit and 35" all terrains. Currently I've put a 4" dp to 5" exhaust with a muffler, s&b cold air intake, sct x4 with "canned" tunes, egr ****** with intermediate up-pipe replacement, full coolant flush with restore and ELC coolant. My plans for the truck are studs, fuel sump and 6.7 hfcm to a regulated return, 190/75 injectors, and a turbo although, not dead set on a big vgt or non vgt route. I pull a small flats boat and minor trailers but nothing heavy so my power levels will intersect with towing.
Thanks for all the great info this site has given and I hope I can contribute even half as much as I've learned from it.

03mm

Reaction score
Welcome, you say "orlandoish" wheres "ish"? I am originally from st.cloud.

Ckitting

Reaction score
Yep, St. Cloud here too. Most people never know where that is so I say Orlando

Latest posts

Members online