Regulated return help!

Reaction score
I've got my regulated return and pump installed pump is getting fuel all the way to regulator feed and then nothing. No fuel to lines going to back of heads no fuel to pressure gauge. What am I missing?

Reaction score
Also just cycling the pump seemed to kill the pretty new batteries, it's a fuel lab can you see the pump draining the batteries? Also just pulled the lines the feed the back of the heads off and can blow straight through them so the fuel is not even making it passed the regulator. Any help

DieselJpower

Reaction score
Does the fuel flow through the heads then to the regulator, or to the regulator then into the heads ?

And yes the fuelab will draw some juice , bust out the volt meter and make sure the terminals on the pump are seeing the same as the battery terminals.

DieselJpower

Reaction score
Sure sounds like something with the regulator if it's not getting past there, but you are certain it's actually getting to the regulator? Maybe disconnet where the feed is, get a helper cycle the key and a Lil bucket or something aND verify flow reaching the regulator, if it's getting to the regulator then probably rip it off and give it a thorough inspection.

DieselJpower

Reaction score
Fuelab recommeds plumbing the regulator and return after the fuel has flown through the heads, at least that's what the 41402 instructions said.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Instructions say adjust pressure with just key on. I'm getting nothing there either I pulled the top off of regulator and removed diaphram and fuel shot straight out. Reassmbled and still no pressure

DieselJpower

Reaction score
I was checking out the instructions on strictly's site, what is that regulator blow down deal ? Maybe shoot Dennis a PM on here and you might be able to get ahold of him. It definitely seems like something in the regulator..

Reaction score
Thank you dieseljpower after reading your last reply I rechecked my plumbing and I had my 2 lines switched up. Regulator should be last in line I had it first I'm an idiot everyone can disregard this post or maybe learn what not to do lol. Thanks

Latest posts

Members online