My Introduction

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Hey guys, my name is Matt Wilbur and Adrian has brought me on to help out with customer service and tech advise. I actually met Adrian at a dyno day after I had talked to him online about his turbo's which were brand new and untested at the time. That was back in March. His first words to me after I shook his hand were "Is that thing studded?" Within' an hour I had the first MTW Stage 2 built, on my truck. This was when there were only a couple Stage 1's. I've been helping Adrian out with tuning ever since.

I've run Stage 1's (billet and cast), a Stage 2 and a Hybrid on my truck so far, all with stock injectors. I've worked with Vivian at Quick Tricks, Chris B at TSD, Tony Wildman, Bill at PHP and Eric at Innovative on the tuning to optimize the performance of these turbo's. Though they will all work on stock tuning and work well, the Hybrid and Stage 2 have shown better performance with some minor tweaks. Nate has tested the Stage 1, 2 and now the Stage 3 on his truck and worked with several tuners as well to maximize performance on the Stage 3 with his 190/100's. We now have a Stage 4 being tested too.

My goal is to offer all MTW customers the absolute best customer service experience possible. I will work with customers in any way I can to insure their satisfaction. Even if there is something you need that we don't offer, just ask. We have great working relationships with several companies that I can refer customers to.

Thanks to Adrian for giving me the opportunity to help out and work at MTW. If anyone has any questions or would like info and pricing on any MTW turbo, just let me know.

Thanks,
Matt Wilbur

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Good to hear...hope for nothing but the best with you guys, always great to have more options

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Welcome buddy!

Give me a call tomorrow when you get a chance. I wanted to go over some more things with you related to our conversation the other day.

weazel

Reaction score
Welcome, and best of luck to you

Translated from hillbilly, with tapatalk
Engineers clear the way!

Latest posts

Members online