Need turbo/ no boost help!

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
complete fuel system from fuel pickup to the return? is so the fuel pump should be on the backside of the filters i think.
or top side maybe
live life full throttle

XrayPipeliner

Reaction score
On my way home it broke down. I'm at the parts store now and no-one can find a pump that will work

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
oooohhhhh ok... got ya now... doesnt need to be a walbro. just tell them a oem replacement pump.. most stores have the superduty stock oem replacement or close to it... did you make sure you have power going to the pump first before trying a new pump... never heard of a walbro quitting that quick... check all fuses and wiring. any pump will do to get you home and work for a bit till you can get a replacement walbro.

live life full throttle

Arisley

Reaction score
http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=9135

Exhaust gasses re-route from the exhaust into the intake, heating up the intake charge. Coolant flows thru the EGR cooler, which dissipates heat from the EGR valve, which is in direct contact with the exhaust gasses; thus heating up the coolant.

Sorry for the derail XrayPipeliner. I will make it real quick.

85_305, here is the deal. If I see one more post from you in the next 10 days in the tech sections of this website, I will ban you from here forever. Read all you want, learn all you can. Feel free to post in AWOL. I don't care if your truck blows up, no posting in the tech section. Post for help in AWOL. Be careful and respectful down there even. I am about tired of your crap. We were warned about this when you came here and I stood up for you. I will rectify that if you make me.

OK, back to the issue at hand.

XrayPipeliner

Reaction score
Well the truck is staying in WV. Wife it's almost here from Michigan to pick me up. Now when they hook up the scanner tool the odb port keeps shutting it off when you crank it over. The worst week ever. No turbo install this week. Before my glow plug lights can on and the fuel gauge went up. But now nothing. He tried hooking up another module of some kind up inside the drivers side front fender. After that no gauges.

Last edited:

XrayPipeliner

Reaction score
Well the mechanic calls and says she is running fine but keep it over a half a tank of fuel. I said the last shop I paid said the same thing but keep it over a quarter tank, figure out the problem. Told them to check the pick up tube and they did. Said everything is fine. Had them speak with Jake @ Irate last night. So I call tonight and no awnser. So I text him, he texts me back and I ask him if they have it fixed. He says yes but " I dont know if I would take it on a long run". And the bill for the tow and work is $400. I need a good diesel mechanic in the WV/ south Ohio area. Anyone know one? Feel like I am throwing money out the window here!

bad12jr

Reaction score
Where at in southern Ohio?

Sent from my x2 chillin in the middle of no where