MTW and Canada?

madpowerstroke

Reaction score
I have things in the process of having a place in Canada for distributing. Frank Radtke will be the go to guy and performancedieselmontreal.ca
will be the web page for it. I won't be selling turbo to Canada and may be purchased through Frank. I has been hard to send turbos and deal with shipping one at a time so, I will be building them in qualities to be sent up all at once.

Please welcome Frank, and hope to be able to supply more turbos to the Canadian powerstrokers.

Demon

Reaction score
I have things in the process of having a place in Canada for distributing. Frank Radtke will be the go to guy and performancedieselmontreal.ca
will be the web page for it. I won't be selling turbo to Canada and may be purchased through Frank. I has been hard to send turbos and deal with shipping one at a time so, I will be building them in qualities to be sent up all at once.

Please welcome Frank, and hope to be able to supply more turbos to the Canadian powerstrokers.

performancedieselmontreal.ca

Google is not finding that website.

Demon

Reaction score
Excellent. Do you do anything with the big rigs at the truck rodeo out there?

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

amarillo250

Reaction score
we try to be at every major event. The time is just so short right now with setting everything up and getting the orders in, never was thinking it gone take of like this.
We will take special care of the big events in the next year and plan way more ahead then now, 24hrs. per day is not enough LOL
We will not fish in anybodys pond in the USA, we gone stay north of the border out of respect for the shops they make their living from it. I thank Adrian for the confidance he has in us and hope we can make lots of Canadians happy.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.