Light bars

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
Should be able to get at least a 20" in between the tow hooks I would guess

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

PatriotHauling

Reaction score
Dont get a Rigid bar. They are WAY overpriced. You can get them a million other places without sacrificing quality. I have a 50" of comparable quality for 1/3 the price of a Rigid (granted I am sponsored.. but 1/3 retail price).

I am sure there are even some forum sponsors that sell them.

Also, dont get a spot or a flood, get a combo.

acf6

Reaction score
^What he said. and the easiest way to find out what size can fit without cutting would be to walk outside and measure...

PatriotHauling

Reaction score
I run a combo bar and would rather have a spot for long range. If you want side to side get a combo.

Look at this picture, you can see where the spot and flood sections are.

You wouldnt get that much more light in your spot by going only spot, but by having the combo you get some cornering light. In fact I am adding cornering lights because off road I cant see on tight turns.

DSC_1074.jpg

Worstenemy453

Reaction score
Digidiodes or tough light. Both have a 20 for under 200 I believe it was. Both have waterproof and lumen ratings the same or better than Rigid. As for which pattern I would say get the combo so you can have a little bit of everything. Flood has a big surface area around the front of the truck and spot goes farther ahead with the sacrifice of side to side. So if you pick one or the other instead of combo just decide which is more important. I'd pick spot in my area.