Go Back   PowerStrokeArmy > Power Strokes > 6.7 Aftermarket > 6.7 Tuning

Old 05-18-2018, 09:20 PM
<How I Fly
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8WR_ZJ View Post
That reason right there is why Mike's gets my cash!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Thanks buddy ! nobody deserves to get taken , not when its an easy fix.
H&S Motorsports / FASS Fuel Systems / Wilwood Brakes / Precision Turbo / Spearco / PMF Suspension / Midwest Diesel / Maryland Performance Diesel / Tyrant Tuning / PPEI / Chaos Tuning / GDP Tuning / TSD Tuning / PSP Diesel / ODawg's / Fleece / Wherli Custom Fab / ICON Vehicle Dynamics / Specialty Forged / American Force / KC Turbos / Flo Pro / MBRP / AFE Power / Ford Performance / AMP Research / King Shock Technology / Fox Racing Shocks / SOTA Offroad / Rigid Industries
Email for quickest response mike@nolimitdiesel.com or 1-800-581-8986
Old 05-19-2018, 09:33 AM
Sergeant
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrpowr View Post
call here and ask for jeff. i'll have him shoot you a test file and a switch and we'll see if we can get you some good stuff

800-581-8986
I tried to call. Voicemail was full. I'm in Texas & I think y'all are in California... probably not open when I called. Will try later. I appreciate it.
Old 05-19-2018, 10:23 AM
General
Member's Gallery

Quote:
That reason right there is why Mike's gets my cash!!

Do you actually use polish when on the knob or just spit? Lmao

Good point though. Lol. I still need to email and ask about my last question i asked about. Plus i think i may have messed up my first set of sotf tunes when i updated my x4. I have no 5th gear at all unless it is at wot...

live life full throttle
god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass
Old 05-19-2018, 11:24 AM
Lieutenant
Member's Gallery

Lol good silver polish. Nah he just has the best customer service and great support after the sale. Figured I would other people know.

Old 05-19-2018, 12:17 PM
General
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Lol good silver polish. Nah he just has the best customer service and great support after the sale. Figured I would other people know.

Lol..

Yeah, i do agree. Just had to bust your balls a lil..

live life full throttle
god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass
Old 06-15-2018, 02:15 PM
Sergeant
Member's Gallery

I swear, my truck has a curse! I got the stuff from No Limit about a month ago but the tunes didn't work on my truck. Confirmed everything was good to go with the switch. Gave them stock file information & they've been working on a new file for a couple weeks. Getting nervous that my truck just doesn't want to shift power on the fly as I want it too. For now, I'm just on the stock power level. Truck is running fine but I miss the extra power! Good people at No Limit so I'm sure they'll figure it out. Said I'm truck number 3 in all the years they've done this that had this problem. Go figure!
Old 06-15-2018, 08:38 PM
<How I Fly
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallMeColt View Post
I swear, my truck has a curse! I got the stuff from No Limit about a month ago but the tunes didn't work on my truck. Confirmed everything was good to go with the switch. Gave them stock file information & they've been working on a new file for a couple weeks. Getting nervous that my truck just doesn't want to shift power on the fly as I want it too. For now, I'm just on the stock power level. Truck is running fine but I miss the extra power! Good people at No Limit so I'm sure they'll figure it out. Said I'm truck number 3 in all the years they've done this that had this problem. Go figure!
you shouldnt be stuck in stock power, just load a standard tune , they all go out with a tow file for this exact reason. we can send you a other levels as well, but yeah some trucks act funny for no apparent reason. we'll get it figured out.
H&S Motorsports / FASS Fuel Systems / Wilwood Brakes / Precision Turbo / Spearco / PMF Suspension / Midwest Diesel / Maryland Performance Diesel / Tyrant Tuning / PPEI / Chaos Tuning / GDP Tuning / TSD Tuning / PSP Diesel / ODawg's / Fleece / Wherli Custom Fab / ICON Vehicle Dynamics / Specialty Forged / American Force / KC Turbos / Flo Pro / MBRP / AFE Power / Ford Performance / AMP Research / King Shock Technology / Fox Racing Shocks / SOTA Offroad / Rigid Industries
Email for quickest response mike@nolimitdiesel.com or 1-800-581-8986
Old 06-19-2018, 10:36 PM
Sergeant
Member's Gallery

Quote:
you shouldnt be stuck in stock power, just load a standard tune , they all go out with a tow file for this exact reason. we can send you a other levels as well, but yeah some trucks act funny for no apparent reason. we'll get it figured out.
I meant it was stuck in stock with the SOTF file. I did end up loading up another tune that I had. I'm sure you guys will figure it out & look forward to it! It's just gotten to the point that it's comical to me how my truck seems to fight me on stuff all the time.
Old 07-20-2018, 11:08 AM
Major
Member's Gallery

Quote:
yeah, and it's $600 if you aren't e returning / current gh tune owner .
What if you had GH in your old vehicles & this is a new vehicle & want to run the same tunes? I can't remember where I received them from last time, possibly him directly. I have ran them in a couple trucks. Hands down the best tunes I have tried.

$600 + canada exchange rate is like $10,000 lol. Good thing there is no tariff.
2018 Jeep, JLUR