Go Back   PowerStrokeArmy > Power Strokes > 6.7 Aftermarket > 6.7 Tuning

Old 05-17-2017, 03:21 PM
Private
Member's Gallery

Default Is there any gain to ez lynk?

Before i got my trans built, i heard people complain of shifts on the mini and people were switching. I had the same issue until i did the trans. Now the shifts are beautiful. My main question is if there are any gains to mainly a ezlynk over a mini besides swapping tunes? I was going to switch until my shift problem resolved itself. Just wondering if it has any real gains as i still may switch

Last edited by Never_Enough_Pwr; 05-17-2017 at 03:36 PM.
Old 05-17-2017, 04:22 PM
<How I Fly
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough_Pwr View Post
Before i got my trans built, i heard people complain of shifts on the mini and people were switching. I had the same issue until i did the trans. Now the shifts are beautiful. My main question is if there are any gains to mainly a ezlynk over a mini besides swapping tunes? I was going to switch until my shift problem resolved itself. Just wondering if it has any real gains as i still may switch
nope, just the medium in which the tunes are sent to you. ez lynk may have a few more tables and a little better handle for the tuner, but not worth the switch unless you want cloud based tuning.
H&S Motorsports / FASS Fuel Systems / Wilwood Brakes / Precision Turbo / Spearco / PMF Suspension / Midwest Diesel / Maryland Performance Diesel / Tyrant Tuning / PPEI / Chaos Tuning / GDP Tuning / TSD Tuning / PSP Diesel / ODawg's / Fleece / Wherli Custom Fab / ICON Vehicle Dynamics / Specialty Forged / American Force / KC Turbos / Flo Pro / MBRP / AFE Power / Ford Performance / AMP Research / King Shock Technology / Fox Racing Shocks / SOTA Offroad / Rigid Industries
Email for quickest response mike@nolimitdiesel.com or 1-800-581-8986
Old 01-20-2018, 12:17 PM
Private
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrpowr View Post
nope, just the medium in which the tunes are sent to you. ez lynk may have a few more tables and a little better handle for the tuner, but not worth the switch unless you want cloud based tuning.
I just talked with a local shop yesterday about adding a tuner, exhaust and cold air intake to my 16. He showed me the EZ Lynk. Is there a downside to the cloud based tuning? It seemed easy. I went in looking for a SCT X4 with a switch on the fly and left there nearly sold on the EZ Lynk. I am green when it comes to diesel performance. Are there pros and cons or is that a loaded question?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Old 01-20-2018, 06:59 PM
Sponsor
Member's Gallery

I had an SCT when I first went through weight loss but now have EZ Lynk and won't look back. The ease of tuning, updating is second to none. I especially like the gauges that were on my phone and now are displayed on the iPad dash in my truck. I highly recommend the EZ Lynk. Any one of the vendors on here can set you up with the platform!

2013 F350 CC/LB - MPD 64.5, MPD Piping Kit, EZ-Lynk, Leveled, Fuel's
Old 02-25-2018, 11:38 AM
Sergeant
Member's Gallery

Does ez LYNK display fuel temp and low side fuel pressure for 15+ ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MPD / CUSTOM INTAKE & BOOST PIPES
MPD CCV REROUTE, M1DWEST TUNED, 3.5" LIFT, 35" DURATRACS
O.U.O. TRAC BARS
5" AL DRIVESHAFT , EGR GONE