Rudy's 6.0 piping kit anyone?

Kbuterbaugh04

Reaction score
I have a set of metal intercooler pipes waiting for intercooler boots and a intake elbow for dedicated boost gauge via cts.

I stumbled across Rudy's intercooler pipe kit with elbow and boots/clamps for $239 on ebay. Which is around 100 cheaper than Riffraff clamp/boot kit and a aftermarket elbow with ports.

Wondering if anybody has tried this kit? I can't seem to find any reviews on this kit. I know it's not a power upgrade but looking to insure my turbo upgrade.

swinky

Reaction score
I bought one. I ended up selling it. Didn't like the harsh edges on the inside of the elbow and it only fits 04.5 to 07 or whatever it is.

I love buying from them, the kit just wasn't for me. On a stockish truck it'll be fine.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Kbuterbaugh04

Reaction score
Rough edges on the inside of the elbow from welds or just overall flow?

I'm looking to get rid of the active throttle body setup, which seems to be the only option when dealing with aftermarket elbow anyway, which is fine.

Wouldn't happen to have any pictures of it would you? All I can find is the watermarked ebay photos.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Koda22

Reaction score
how would ya tell if its 04.5 and later.....I was looking at maybe cleaning up the engine bay

and what about their intake? I kno that the stock is good, and as of now ive got a S&B but thought it would be nice to have it all matching under the hood.....But not if its not a good intake

Last edited:

swinky

Reaction score
It really fits all years it just ******s the butterfly. I don't like aluminum piping but that's just me

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online