• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2015+ King Ranch lighted steps. black with polished stainless

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
I have a set of the lighted OEM King Ranch steps off of a 16 model truck. They are BLACK plastic with polished stainless inserts. They were removed with very few miles. Mint condition and ready to install.

I'm in the S Houston area. $300 cash and carry. I will meet within a reasonable distance.

thx

truckman1974

Reaction score
Here you go......maybe this will help

Is this them?

king_ranch_steps.jpg

jwlandry

Reaction score
I should be down there next week for a few days and the following few weeks. I want them. I'll shoot you a pm the day before I head that way.

Vader's Fury

Reaction score
Someone please buy these. Its torture every time it pops up in my recent threads.

I still can not find a set of these locally for a good deal. One set they wanted 1k for!!

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
Someone please buy these. Its torture every time it pops up in my recent threads.

I still can not find a set of these locally for a good deal. One set they wanted 1k for!!

that's absurd! LOL

I like them, but I just always have too much chrome on my trucks... it's the white trash/fishing lure/growed up close to Mexico effect... I always convert my trucks to chrome package LOL

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.