13-16 Spartan tuning

Broke 20

Reaction score
Is anyone running this tuning along with a CCV reroute? I have a reroute ready to install but wanted to make sure I won't have any issues pop up.
Thanks

I don't see why there would be any issues. I ordered the CCV kit with this setup and No Limit didn't mention anything about conflict in parts. I have yet to crack into my truck, but I can't think of why there would be an issue.

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
Matt, any idea why I would be getting the 2074 dtc with v1.1 tunes?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's possible there is a diagnostic instance (basically, another trigger for the code) separate from the one I've already targeted- that you might be meeting the conditions of. I'll take a look tomorrow and see if there's anything I missed.

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
Took a quick glance at the files, and it looks like I turned off 2 of 3 possible instances.

I'll add the third to the next update (I'll be releasing v1.2 with a few more shifting tweaks in the near future, along with 1.1 for 2013/2014)

06-sixoh

Reaction score
This thread has a lot of useless post to jumble through , is there a cliff notes version anywhere?

550 RWHP and 600 RWHP files.
NGauge available, NDash not available until possibly after June.
It IS possible to use NGauge to tune and CTS2 to monitor; have to use a splitter
SOTF not available yet.
Nobody has any complaints.

This is what I have gotten from reading almost all the pages. Somebody correct me if Im wrong.

PDT1081

Reaction score
550 RWHP and 600 RWHP files.
NGauge available, NDash not available until possibly after June.
It IS possible to use NGauge to tune and CTS2 to monitor; have to use a splitter
SOTF not available yet.
Nobody has any complaints.

This is what I have gotten from reading almost all the pages. Somebody correct me if Im wrong.
Everything is correct except you don't need the splitter. Tune with nGauge, unplug, plug in CTS2.

jwalk09

Reaction score
Splitter is needed if you want to use both simultaneously I believe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

strokin20

Reaction score
Took a quick glance at the files, and it looks like I turned off 2 of 3 possible instances.

I'll add the third to the next update (I'll be releasing v1.2 with a few more shifting tweaks in the near future, along with 1.1 for 2013/2014)

Appreciate you taking a look into it. Not a huge deal, but thought it was kind of weird as I never got the light from the time I started running it, back around Oct/Nov, till the beginning of Feb. Now it pops up randomly every two-three days. But keep up the awesome work and get us some SOTF and stuff to make the nGauge read more pids. Thanks dude.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

B_Rads_Kingranch

Reaction score
Can the Ngauge be removed after the tune is installed? I thought I might have read that earlier in this thread but I figured I would ask the question.

Members online

No members online now.