• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Carli and One Up Offroad Items

Swampfox

Reaction score
I have returned my truck to stock and have some carli and one up offroad stuff for sale. Everything has around 7k miles on it and is in good shape. Few scuffs here and there as this stuff is used. Prices are listed below and shipping can be discussed. Will be a better deal if picked up in person but can put everything on a pallet also. All hardware is included. The add-a-packs will need new center pins and the traction bars I would recommend the new hardware kit ($53). The carli is not a complete kit but is the majority of it, reason for listing the parts as what I have. Located close to Memphis, TN.

One Up Offroad
Axle truss and fox 2.0 shocks steering stabilizers - $500
Adjustable link arms - $1000
3.625” (f-350 factory size)traction blocks, mounts, u-bolts, top plates, and bars - $900

Carli Suspension
4.5” Coil Springs - $275
Track bar - $275
Sway bar and bump stop drops - $100
Add-a-packs and u-bolts - $600
4.5” Fox 2.0 shocks - $900

Attachments

• IMG_0590.jpg
    IMG_0590.jpg
    997.2 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_0593.jpg
    IMG_0593.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 186
  • IMG_0595.JPG
    IMG_0595.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 165
  • IMG_0594.jpg
    IMG_0594.jpg
    927.8 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_0603.JPG
    IMG_0603.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 148

Swampfox

Reaction score
Rest of the pictures attached.

Attachments

• IMG_0604.JPG
    IMG_0604.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 128
  • IMG_0607.jpg
    IMG_0607.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 149
  • IMG_0599.jpg
    IMG_0599.jpg
    1,004.5 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_0600.jpg
    IMG_0600.jpg
    922 KB · Views: 129

CrashedCT

Reaction score
I’m definitely interested in the 4.5” coils and front shocks.. let me know price shipped to 06798.. PayPal waiting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mhatlen

Reaction score
I'm interested in the adjustable link arms. Let me know how much shipped to 79602.
I sure wished I bought those instead of the Fabtech radius arms. You will love how those look and how truck drives with them if you have stock arms with drop brackets.

I was extremely pleased with how well my Fabtech arms made my truck drive. Truck tracks so much better too when you are straight to the radius arm mounts. Eliminates hunting around on the road even with 7” of suspension lift. Drives straight as string and those 3 link arms look like OEM . Better then my big radius arms.
I hope you get them, you have fabulous caster adjustment with those too.

8WR_ZJ

Reaction score
Is tractions bars for a LWB truck?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

C2tuck

Reaction score
Yeah I’m interested in the traction bars as well if they work on SWB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sootie

Reaction score

They're OUO!!! They work on any cab/bed/lift configuration because they're adjustable.

C2tuck

Reaction score
Will the 350 blocks work on a 250 with camper package? If not can they be swapped out for the correct blocks?

jbaum02

Reaction score
I sure wished I bought those instead of the Fabtech radius arms. You will love how those look and how truck drives with them if you have stock arms with drop brackets.

I was extremely pleased with how well my Fabtech arms made my truck drive. Truck tracks so much better too when you are straight to the radius arm mounts. Eliminates hunting around on the road even with 7” of suspension lift. Drives straight as string and those 3 link arms look like OEM . Better then my big radius arms.
I hope you get them, you have fabulous caster adjustment with those too.

I’m running a Carli Pintop leveling system so no radius arm drop brackets.

I’ve been interested in the OUO or PMF arms for awhile for the ability to move the axle forward a hair to alleviate the bow in the coil springs and for the increased caster adjustment over the balljoint sleeves.

Swampfox

Reaction score
For some reason I didn't get any notifications on this thread. I will go through and get back to each and everyone of you ASAP. Thanks

Swampfox

Reaction score
Is tractions bars for a LWB truck?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Adjustable

That is correct. They were on a shortbed truck and have been drilled. Worst case you can get the replacement front bar from OUO for $125 I think.

Will the 350 blocks work on a 250 with camper package? If not can they be swapped out for the correct blocks?

I had them on my swb with a 4.5" lift. What does the camper package consist of? They are basically like the factory block just a lot stronger with the trac bar mounts and are adjustable to center the axle in the wheel well. I might have some pics I can send or put on here to show how they look installed.

Mhatlen

Reaction score
That is correct. They were on a shortbed truck and have been drilled. Worst case you can get the replacement front bar from OUO for $125 I think.

I had them on my swb with a 4.5" lift. What does the camper package consist of? They are basically like the factory block just a lot stronger with the trac bar mounts and are adjustable to center the axle in the wheel well. I might have some pics I can send or put on here to show how they look installed.
I am sure the blocks will work fine. I’m almost positive the Sterling axles still used today in the 2018.
Quite universal.

Mhatlen

Reaction score
I’m running a Carli Pintop leveling system so no radius arm drop brackets.

I’ve been interested in the OUO or PMF arms for awhile for the ability to move the axle forward a hair to alleviate the bow in the coil springs and for the increased caster adjustment over the balljoint sleeves.
I remember the coil spring bow even with drop down brackets that were on both my 2006 trucks when I bought them.
Which has to be winding back the caster since the axles noseing down forward to cause it.

The OUO are the best looking option out of all the links radius arm choices period. I paid almost $1,000 for my Fabtech arms and those were the second set I bought. I could have had OUO but I was in a spin I suppose.
I must have been drinking too much Jim Beam. Or maybe my head took a bigger hit then I thought totaling out my old F250 ??

But yea Regret doesn’t get close. I’m happy for you those things are the ticket.

Swampfox

Reaction score
One Up Offroad
Axle truss and fox 2.0 shocks steering stabilizers - $500
Adjustable link arms - SOLD
3.625” (f-350 factory size)traction blocks, mounts, u-bolts, top plates, and bars - $900

Carli Suspension
4.5” Coil Springs - SOLD
Track bar - $275
Sway bar and bump stop drops - SOLD
Add-a-packs and u-bolts - $600
4.5” Fox 2.0 shocks - SOLD

List updated on what is still available.

Latest posts

Members online