• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

BTS 4r100

Reaction score
I’ve got a bts out of one of our f350’s for sale, Bryan built the tranny in October of 2008. Since then I believe but cannot tell you with 100% confidence that the tranny has around 30k miles on it. The truck went down in late 2011 or early 2012 and has been sitting since. It still has the original tranny fluid in it, we were going to do the break in fluid change during the scheduled maintanence but truck ended up with low compression so it got torn down and has been sitting that way ever sense. Planned on fixing the truck but we’ve finally decided to part ways with it and part it out, of course after we recently bought another bts for our excursion. I have the receipt from bts if that’s something your interested in seeing. With the transmission will come the 6.0 cooler Bryan also installed and 5 gallons of Schafer’s for the fluid change. Asking 4,000.00, I’m located in Knoxville, tn. I can help with delivery if you’re within a couple hours of driving or meeting, or will crate and ship on buyers dime. Again 4,000.00 and that includes the extras.
I can be reached by texting or calling 865-414-9199.

campbellflage

Reaction score
I’ve got a bts out of one of our f350’s for sale, Bryan built the tranny in October of 2008. Since then I believe but cannot tell you with 100% confidence that the tranny has around 30k miles on it. The truck went down in late 2011 or early 2012 and has been sitting since. It still has the original tranny fluid in it, we were going to do the break in fluid change during the scheduled maintanence but truck ended up with low compression so it got torn down and has been sitting that way ever sense. Planned on fixing the truck but we’ve finally decided to part ways with it and part it out, of course after we recently bought another bts for our excursion. I have the receipt from bts if that’s something your interested in seeing. With the transmission will come the 6.0 cooler Bryan also installed and 5 gallons of Schafer’s for the fluid change. Asking 4,000.00, I’m located in Knoxville, tn. I can help with delivery if you’re within a couple hours of driving or meeting, or will crate and ship on buyers dime. Again 4,000.00 and that includes the extras.
I can be reached by texting or calling 865-414-9199.

Can you post a pic of the reciept, firm on 4k if i were to pick up?

Reaction score
Can you post a pic of the reciept, firm on 4k if i were to pick up?

Pretty firm but I may be able to work with you if you’re serious. I think I attached the picture. I’ve got another one somewhere on the 2nd page of receipts I believe the total was like 4905.00. You can call me or text me at 865-414-9199

Attachments

• 0F51C0DB-6F6E-4216-8503-0CDB125F49A1.jpg
    0F51C0DB-6F6E-4216-8503-0CDB125F49A1.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 188
Reaction score
I’ll bump this again, I need this gone it is in a truck taking up room in my shop.
Bts 4r100, 5 gallons of Schaefer’s atf, 6 position switch with 2 tunes written for this transmission(i believe hot and tow, whatever tunes Bryan sends you out with), and a very lightly used 6.0 cooler that was installed with the tranny. 3600.00 firm.

Latest posts

Members online