• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

95-07 interior parts cheap

pdumont01

Reaction score
Well I got a PM from him last Sunday (6 days ago) saying he had been on vacation, it was getting sent out ASAP, etc. Pretty sure it would have been here a day or 2 ago if he was telling the truth...
He gave me the run around about a wrong address for 2 months and promised a tracking number this was like a month and a half ago. ******AGAIN EVERYONE BE WARNED!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Strokersace

Reaction score
He gave me the run around about a wrong address for 2 months and promised a tracking number this was like a month and a half ago. ******AGAIN EVERYONE BE WARNED!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Interesting you mention the "wrong" address.

I text him on Saturday and got a response stating that it had been returned to him because he had the wrong zip code. That it'd go out Monday with a tracking number.

So this morning I text back and stated that if I didn't have a VALID tracking number (not a 'place holder' number) by the end of the day today, that I was going to file a claim with PayPal to get my money back. Within minutes he responded saying he'd refund my money. My guess is that he never planned on getting it out today like he promised, but heck it's only been a month after I paid for it!!

Either way, he did refund it my money. Wish I you'd have had the same result.

MeTo

Reaction score

lonomack

Reaction score
looking for underdash driver panel,any color,for 2001,also looking for a hood,headlights shipped to zip:96740..paypal ready...msg me if this is possible.aloha

muleday433

Reaction score
Good morning I was wondering if you had the plastic side cover for the center console, that covers the metal hinge. The truck is a 03 F-250 interior is gray in color.

Super Diesel

Reaction score
looking for underdash driver panel,any color,for 2001,also looking for a hood,headlights shipped to zip:96740..paypal ready...msg me if this is possible.aloha

Gray or black leather front lariat seats any model!front lariat console any color any model.

Front power door panels for 99-04 F250 in gray including switches?

Good morning I was wondering if you had the plastic side cover for the center console, that covers the metal hinge. The truck is a 03 F-250 interior is gray in color.

You guys need to read....

Dirtclod

Reaction score
Yep guess this guy isn't legit! Anyways if any of you other guys have newer model black leather flower heated front seats from a lariat 99& up I would be interested.

Latest posts

Members online