Grill and Front End Idea's

01platinum

Reaction score
So I have been going back and forth trying to figure out what to change next on the truck. 08 mirrors have been ordered so that is done. Doing a new lift and tires soon when funds permit so I figured the next thing to change is the Front End. I am kind of stuck and wanted to see if anyone had any idea's to kind of get me going again. I have removed the front license plate already and have a 20" rigid Led that is going in its place. I have been thinking about Harley headlights and a black grill insert and leaving the chrome shell. Just don't know if it will look good. If someone could Photoshop that it would help. Any other idea's I would appreciate it.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1369102085312.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1369102085312.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 99

01platinum

Reaction score
Wondrimg if I will be ok for a while when the mirrors and LED go on. I know my wife is hoping. :D I told her I would be good after the lift. Well at least till the engine.

Wondering if chrome mess would look good. Not on this grill but one that is all open in the middle.

Last edited:

TripleE44

Reaction score
If it were me, maybe I would paint the chrome bumper silver. But really, it looks good and flows well with what all you've got going on paint-wise in my opinion.

I think sometimes we get so wrapped up in modding we just want to modify things that don't need to be messed with just for a change.

TyCorr

Reaction score
It is nice looking right.now. I like ptm but on a daily driver the chrome seems to be more durable. For me anyway. I take.care of my stuff.but im rougher than normal. Ptm would look nice too. I just dont like how most do it on 2nd gen sd front ends. Bumper and bumper.pad need to be the same color especially when there are flares that match the 2tone.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.