08 Mirrors wiring

01platinum

Reaction score
So I just bought some powered 08 mirrors. I have searched some threads but haven't found anything about wiring in yet. I am looking to have powered mirror function with the factory controls. I don't know if there is a pig tail to go from 2001 to 2008. I know the clearance lights and blinkers I will have to run a separate set of wires to the park lights and blinker switch.

rascal

Reaction score
I asked JasonG; he does not make them anymore. There are a lot of good threads on this topic. Just use butt splice connectors; don't need no stinkin' connectors.

However, they would be nice to have.

Good luck!

smokin99stroke

Reaction score
So I just bought some powered 08 mirrors. I have searched some threads but haven't found anything about wiring in yet. I am looking to have powered mirror function with the factory controls. I don't know if there is a pig tail to go from 2001 to 2008. I know the clearance lights and blinkers I will have to run a separate set of wires to the park lights and blinker switch.

Search Google, there are a ton of guides. The power mirror function with the 01 controls will be backwards, you can fix with relays or I saw somewhere where someone disassembled their mirrors and switched the wires on the motor.

Latest posts

Members online