my TDI

FarmWithAFord

Reaction score
Hahaha I like the hood stack. I bet that thing sounds badass. I've always wanted to build one of these things. Truck looks good too. I'm decently close to you and jngreen

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Wish I had an ole beater to play with. Eventually I'll get around to modding my 13 TDI Passat.

E99 F350/zf6/guages/arp/comp/stellite/ billet wheel/ bellowed... Need more fuel and more air.

stroker221

Reaction score
Hahaha I like the hood stack. I bet that thing sounds badass. I've always wanted to build one of these things. Truck looks good too. I'm decently close to you and jngreen

Thanks, maybe when I'm finally Happ with my truck ill turn some much needed attention to the Jetta. Drivers side strut tower is about gone. I would love to compound it just for the hell of it.

FarmWithAFord

Reaction score
Thanks, maybe when I'm finally Happ with my truck ill turn some much needed attention to the Jetta. Drivers side strut tower is about gone. I would love to compound it just for the hell of it.

Haha, I know how that goes. The toy gets the love last.

stroker221

Reaction score
http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=39095&stc=1&d=1441985017

Well the 330,000 mile car has built up a tad bit of rust. Soo now what most people would take to scrap I'm gonna make go another 300k.

As you can see theres not much left of my drivers side strut tower. I found a donor 98 Passat and cut from the firewall forward to replace my tower. While I had everything torn apart I decided to take the head off and to do some head work and to basically refresh the out side of the engine. I'm also thinking about changing piston rings.

Some other small things I've started doing is heater core replacement, brakes at all 4, oil change, and tinted windows.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online