Proect Yak

bpcheramie

Reaction score
There is alot of different ones but I am not going to tell.....

Rear end is out getting some adjustment done for it stance.... Fab up a tank strap to hold front of fuel tank.... Next is the driveshaft and front end work.... Then I get to put some tunes in it for her..... So soon we will get some updated pics.....

JoeDaddy

Reaction score
I think they're balancing Amanda's truck, snow white and the rest of the projects in spare time.

blackbetty13

Reaction score
Amandas truck runs when I went over to DI the other day the only thing I saw that needed to be done was the inside of the frame still needed to be boxed in and the bed painted the entire truck is together otherwise. Btw by the looks of it they are buuuusssy.

Powerstroke Racer

Reaction score
What eneded up happening with this? I never saw any pics/video of the finished product.

I think they're balancing Amanda's truck, snow white and the rest of the projects in spare time.

Ya, been a long year for finishing up projects, we have been tremendously blessed with work in the shop as well as spending a lil quality time with the Family and Samantha before she goes off and gets married on me.

Updates here.
http://www.powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19596

NoLimit7.3

Reaction score
The end result!
Thought I'd share.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453746930.138250.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1453746963.491633.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.