superduty prerunner project

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Pretty sure there should just be an exception made to that rule.

:blah: :D

Found the finders I like they are the 5'' ones I like the front finder design better

d6def18e.jpg

smokinstroker

Reaction score
I like my icon coilovers fixing to add a set of piggy back shocks on all 4 corners and it should be ready to handle anything from grocery shopping to desert racing

How "soft" is your truck on road? Alot of Icon trucks I've been in we're a bit harsh.

Any pictures of your truck?

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
I was wondering if the 4.5 would look to high because that bumper will make it look alot higher than it really is but I dont think it will look bad. This is the truck jacked up to match what the lift would look like.

F59-384C95620A44-3981-0000027562E2A7B4_zpse753f030.jpg

BlueOx

Reaction score
Why rigid over light force?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

IMO the light bars looks better and would probably hold up to abuse better and our out more light, but that's just my opinion lol I think with that front bar, you could mount up to bars like the ones in this pic and it would look great!
tytu7aja.jpg

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

Last edited:

smokinstroker

Reaction score
matt, I think I'm going icon, and if I want the rear springs ill buy the packs from carli

I know we're both in the same boat as far as what suspension to choose

Btw I texted you a pic of an 05 with a 4.5" and 35s

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
matt, I think I'm going icon, and if I want the rear springs ill buy the packs from carli

I know we're both in the same boat as far as what suspension to choose

Btw I texted you a pic of an 05 with a 4.5" and 35s

Got it thanks!

Im just worried If i piece a kit together like that It wont perform as well as a kit that was made to go together but thats just me guessing this is all new to me. Im a motor guy lol most suspension i have messed with is a leveling kit :doh:

java

Reaction score
That truck is going to be awesome when you're done with it Matt!

smokinstroker

Reaction score
Got it thanks!

Im just worried If i piece a kit together like that It wont perform as well as a kit that was made to go together but thats just me guessing this is all new to me. Im a motor guy lol most suspension i have messed with is a leveling kit :doh:

Same here, but the price of the loaded carli compared to the loaded icon kit is pushing me away....

I think I'm over $1500 difference from the carli to the icon kit.

And I know for a fact if I spend 4500 on a lift and it doesn't perform how I hope I will be more than disappointed.

I know for a fact both kits will perform more than acceptable off road. What I am not sure about is how each will compare on road. I don't want to be stuck with an off road only, something that performs on road is what I'm looking for as well.

If I find anymore threads or info ill pass it your way.

Crack85

Reaction score
IMO the light bars looks better and would probably hold up to abuse better and our out more light, but that's just my opinion lol I think with that front bar, you could mount up to bars like the ones in this pic and it would look great!
tytu7aja.jpg

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

With Matt, I like the rounded lights better. But the stacked rigid looks cool as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

smokinstroker

Reaction score
Matt just talked to another member on here. I'm going to check out his truck one of these days and he's got a carli coilover....

Ill update you and put an end to our questions

smokinstroker

Reaction score
If I get lucky next Saturday is TSD dyno day. If txglassman comes down I will see if be will take me for a trip in his icon coilover

Latest posts

Members online