Honey Badger SR still on track for New Years?

blaze42069

Reaction score
I got 2 core HPOP's, a pocket full of christmas cash, and an itchy trigger finger ready to close a deal on the new Honey Badger SR. In your JR kick off thread you stated the new pumps ready after New Years. Is all the testing done? I need one and am waiting to pull the trigger. I know I'm not the only one waiting. So what's the good word? Thanks guys keep up the kik ass work!:toast:

thuglike

Reaction score
The Sr. release is scheduled for the middle of Jan.(we hope) We are ready at the shop. At this point we are waiting on a shipment of material to finish the SR's construction. So yes, as long as our vendor comes through, we are on schedule!!!!!!
All the testing is done with our stamp of approval. We are very excited to offer another option for anyone in the big oil market!!!

thuglike

Reaction score
That being said....looking at your sig I see you run Jim's stage 2's. I'm guessing they are 160/80's or there about. Our Honey Badger Jr. will do that job all the live long day!!!!
As a matter of fact, that's what the Jr. was designed for. No need to do the Sr.

blaze42069

Reaction score
That being said....looking at your sig I see you run Jim's stage 2's. I'm guessing they are 160/80's or there about. Our Honey Badger Jr. will do that job all the live long day!!!!
As a matter of fact, that's what the Jr. was designed for. No need to do the Sr.

Yes sir, they are 160/100's, my 17 degree pump holds these just fine. I'm finally stepping into my big boy pants to play with the big kids. I'm looking at 350/200's or even 400/200. I have been looking at termies,billet stage 2 stealths, gen3's. I was gonna pull the trigger on bts duals as I feel these would be the best ones for me.

But now........................You guys have changed the game and if I can run any injector with your SR pump then why waste time and money on more parts with more failure points? Plus one pump honestly keeps it simpler, I like simple.

Thank you for continuing to help me keep my old dinosaur turning heads, I appreciate your work and ingenuity, from you and all the innovators out there.:rockon:

Reaction score
I hope your vendor supplies soon. My 300/200s need more oil. I am ready for the upgrade. My jr. Is still in the box that it was shipped in haha .Honestly the only reason I bought was for the sr.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

co04cobra

Reaction score
Guys even if it's a few weeks past New Years the Sr. pump WILL be well worth the wait.:thumbsup:

Vader's Fury

Reaction score
I hope your vendor supplies soon. My 300/200s need more oil. I am ready for the upgrade. My jr. Is still in the box that it was shipped in haha .Honestly the only reason I bought was for the sr.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Same here. Hell I have 2 cores here to be shipped in for my Jr but plan to tell them to just keep it and put me on the list for a Sr. I got in on that first release buy for just that reason.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Is the sr an srp style pump?

Im not asking for proprietary info. Im just curious.because if the.stealth curse strikes i wont use another one. I have an srp.1.1 and its a ***kin monster when it comes to moving oil but ive been made aware of failures.

blaze42069

Reaction score
Guys even if it's a few weeks past New Years the Sr. pump WILL be well worth the wait.:thumbsup:

Oh ya, not rushing anybody. I just was checking to make sure I will be able to get one of these, or I would go a different direction. But it's all still happy days here and I'm fonzie:cool: hahaha.

I'll just keep watchin, thanks alot guys!:bowfast:

TyCorr

Reaction score
Will these be available in due time in quantities that will allow off the shelf supplies? I may buy one and stick the srp on a shelf as a spare if these wind up being trouble free. We all know why that issue.crosses my mind. Im not trying to.go there either.

I forgot to call Monday, Jason, about tuning as I had to go fix two brand new double french doors that some "carpenter" installed but decided he didnt need to shim the hinges or put the.screws through the hinges. What do you expect on a 5k dollar door?! LOL I felt bad for the people. They put a 1400 sq ft edition on, had people.coming for.christmas, and had drafty doors that wohldnt shut/latch/or seal properly.

Ill get in touch soon.as Im excited to have NLTD tunes for my pis 250/200s.

thuglike

Reaction score
TyCorr;869787[B said:
]Will these be available in due time in quantities that will allow off the shelf supplies?[/B] I may buy one and stick the srp on a shelf as a spare if these wind up being trouble free. We all know why that issue.crosses my mind. Im not trying to.go there either.

I forgot to call Monday, Jason, about tuning as I had to go fix two brand new double french doors that some "carpenter" installed but decided he didnt need to shim the hinges or put the.screws through the hinges. What do you expect on a 5k dollar door?! LOL I felt bad for the people. They put a 1400 sq ft edition on, had people.coming for.christmas, and had drafty doors that wohldnt shut/latch/or seal properly.

Ill get in touch soon.as Im excited to have NLTD tunes for my pis 250/200s.

Excellent question!!!!

YES.

Right now we are still feeling the effects of selling over 130 in 80 hrs during our kickoff.

BUT.....

We just got ahold of over 100 cores with more on the way....I think by Mid-Feb. it will be a counter stocked item. Right now Jon is going nuts building them as fast as he can to fill placed orders.

Hind sight being 20/20 the move and kickoff at the same time = bad idea!!

Latest posts

Members online