Racer X USA E4OD Transmission Exported to Africa!

4 Wings

Reaction score
A Racer X USA full custom built E4OD transmission for a 16,000 lb. bus has been exported to Africa!

Jerry T. of Sacramento California was expanding his business abroad and contacted Racer X USA to build a full custom E4OD for the bus before exporting it.

Jerry explained: “The bus will be used in remote areas and we definitely wanted a top quality transmission in it before exporting it! I had already tried the local and chain rebuilders’ transmissions for our fleet here. I found out the hard way none of them had any custom modifications in them including the units that were supposed to be heavy duty and high performance. I wanted a bullet proof transmission only from now on. My search for bullet proof transmissions found Racer X USA in several search engines. I also found terrific reviews from other customers who had Racer X USA custom built E4OD, 4R100 and 5R110 transmissions in their trucks. I decided I wanted a Racer X USA full custom rebuild because of their custom parts and the custom modifications they perform while rebuilding their transmissions.”

Jerry’s new Full Custom Racer X transmission was shipped from our east coast engineering shop to Sacramento California and installed.

Afterward, Jerry said “We drove the bus for 3000 miles in California first and were very pleased. Then I personally drove the bus 1800 more miles from Sacramento to Houston Texas to export it to Africa. No other transmission has performed so well for us. The bus weighs over 24,000 lbs. with passengers aboard, and now it drives and has torque, acceleration and power like it never had before. Now, I'm extremely pleased I bought a Racer X full custom transmission and want them for our entire fleet.”

Thank you, Jerry for choosing Racer X USA. We take great pride in knowing our custom transmissions are in service worldwide.:)

We applied a special symbol on the case before crating for shipment.

us-flag-on-racer-x-custom-t.jpg

The next bus stop - Africa! :D

jerry-bus-calif.jpg

Racer X

Reaction score
Thanks for celebrating an awesome achievement with us everyone! :thumbup: :toast:

Racer.

Last edited: