Deal codes

Arisley

Reaction score
In another thread, all these deal codes came up for ordering parts on line. 20%, 35%, 40% on anything over 80 bucks.

If you know a secret code for us for auto parts, post it up here. Lets share the savings.

Of course, I am not talking about secret codes for vendors that will put your discount at risk for sharing. Just hidden discounts that are available to anyone if we know wwhere to look.

Thanks guys.

zilla68

Reaction score
Here is what I do when buying anything online thru a retail webstore (not ebay).

Once you get to checkout you will see a box usually that says promo code, promotion code or something similar. Go out to the net and type in the store/site name and whatever that box is named. IE Advance Auto Parts promo code. You'd be surprised at what you can find out there.

I bought alot of stuff off crutchfield and by doing this, I found a secret backdoor link thru pentagon federal credit union that got me 7%off PLUS it accepted a regular promo code. I did this 3 different times, but it was gone last time I tried. If you have the time its an excellent way to save money.

CAUTION:
You have to do your homework thru Advance though, retail store price differs from the net price (net is more sometimes). I found this out buying a 30# container of r134, but IF you call them on the phone they will match the store price, BUT you have to pay with credit card over the phone, no paypal that way.

Also on Advance if you have motor oil in your basket you cannot use a deal code, I figured this out last week when buying 2 tranny filters/gaskets and fluid with motor oil in the basket, removed the oil, did 2 separate transactions and it worked fine, got the discount off the non motor oil basket.

I just used DEALIO on Advance and saved 40 off 100 purchase, and got it from this site

Advance Auto parts

http://www.retailmenot.com/view/advanceautoparts.com

Last edited:

NevrKnow

Reaction score
Priceblink is a browser add-on that scans cheaper prices for you. Pull up a part or tool and it shows you competitors pricing.

Forgot: On storefront sites ie...Homedepot.com......it will find coupon codes for you automatically.

Last edited:

Goose

Reaction score
Check out this site: http://slickdeals.net/

It has probably saved me $100 since I found it and that was only a few months ago. Last week I bought jack stands from Harbor Freight. 20% off and free shipping because of that site.

OOWeaver68

Reaction score
Ballistic Fabrication-used code "Pirate"
If buying shocks from Shock Warehouse, add everything you want your cart, then try to close it, it will knock like 10% off if you decide to stay in.

YTeel

Reaction score
Ballistic Fabrication-used code "Pirate"
If buying shocks from Shock Warehouse, add everything you want your cart, then try to close it, it will knock like 10% off if you decide to stay in.

The same thing has happened to me before on a couple of different site.

Baby_Phil

Reaction score
Autozone pep boys and advanced give 10% for military. I think Oreilys does too.
But you have to ask most of the time they won't give it to you other wise.

Lubbockguy1979

Reaction score
I found a $50 off orders over $200. Got a new altenator from advance. Used google search for the code. I used the pick it up at the store option and just went and picked it up. Saved a little over $50 if you count tax savings. Also along those lines I ended up using this same deal process when I bought my wifes engaugement ring with the exception that I printed the screen shot and went to the mall and told them match the price tax incl. And I would buy it right then. They matched it and it saved me about $500 (it was on sale online + tax savings) and I didn't have to wait for it to show up and her accidentally find it.

Arisley

Reaction score
I found a $50 off orders over $200. Got a new altenator from advance. Used google search for the code. I used the pick it up at the store option and just went and picked it up. Saved a little over $50 if you count tax savings. Also along those lines I ended up using this same deal process when I bought my wifes engaugement ring with the exception that I printed the screen shot and went to the mall and told them match the price tax incl. And I would buy it right then. They matched it and it saved me about $500 (it was on sale online + tax savings) and I didn't have to wait for it to show up and her accidentally find it.

ALso saved shipping.

Lubbockguy1979

Reaction score
ok so im buying a alternator again. still havent found parts for the one i was going to rebuild. reguardless now for promo codes...

visa is a promocode for $10 off of $50, $30 off of $100 i think and $50 off of $150 and over
the code i used on my alternator for my trucks was big50 that code is $50 off $200 or more

Last edited:

4cstr

Reaction score
I've also gotten in the habit of searching for promo codes before finalizing my buy online. I've found them for Advance Auto, JCPenny, shoot any online place as well. Had to go find a Vera Bradly backpack for my daughter and found a code for Ebags. In the case of JCPenny it gets shipped to the store for free. For AA and Napa...I purchase it online then just go pick it up at the store.