Dealer says he dont know how to fix

lbrockwa

Reaction score
08 6.4 EGR *** ******..SCT tuner purchased in 09 Dealer is trying to find issues with truck stuck in limp mode, I returned tunes to stock and took it in, He flashed the TCM and now SCT tuner wont program tunes because SCT don't support tuner anymore and dealer says he cant go back on flash that will be compatible with SCT tuner. Now what any help would be greatly appreciated.

webb06

Reaction score
08 6.4 EGR *** ******..SCT tuner purchased in 09 Dealer is trying to find issues with truck stuck in limp mode, I returned tunes to stock and took it in, He flashed the TCM and now SCT tuner wont program tunes because SCT don't support tuner anymore and dealer says he cant go back on flash that will be compatible with SCT tuner. Now what any help would be greatly appreciated.

Did you try updating the tuner online?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lbrockwa

Reaction score
Yes SCT is now flying right if you will when it comes to emissions ******s, So they are not supporting the tuner any longer.

webb06

Reaction score
Yes SCT is now flying right if you will when it comes to emissions ******s, So they are not supporting the tuner any longer.

Last time I tried updating a tuner online with their program it worked fine. Couple weeks ago maybe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online