• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

4 -20x9 Black PowderCoated Rims

true98jeep

Reaction score
I have 4 20x9 rims they have not been mounted since powder coating that I am looking to sell. Was going to use them to put towing tires on for my truck to swap out my 37's when hauling but I no longer have the truck so the rims can go. Not sure what brand they measure at 5 3/8" from mounting surface to the "OUTSIDE" edge of the rim and I have not measured offset. I do not have center caps either. There are a few chips from storage in the powder coating very minor. They are a flat black. 600 for them and will help deliver within a reasonable distance they are located in Troutman, Nc. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_2996.jpg
    IMG_2996.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 286
  • IMG_2999.jpg
    IMG_2999.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 241
  • IMG_2993.jpg
    IMG_2993.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 181
  • IMG_2991.jpg
    IMG_2991.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 179

true98jeep

Reaction score
Heading in for minor surgery tomm but sure it will not be a minor bill trying to get a few dollars together to replace the time off work. BTT 500

Koda22

Reaction score
if you were a little closer i might have taken them....for this price they would be great winter wheels.......heres a bump for ya

true98jeep

Reaction score
Thank ya sir I do appreciate it they would make great winter rims I was looking forward to wearing the towing shoes with them. I have been told they are ion rims and I guess you can find centers for them on eBay for 20-30 if anybody was wondering

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts

Members online