Misc Pics

Worstenemy453

Reaction score
Powermax - Powdercoated intake side, Cermic coated exhaust side.

Powermax2.jpg

Powermax1.jpg

Powermax3.jpg

Worstenemy453

Reaction score
I LOVE the paint on that truck. Exactly what I was planning on mine. Gorgeous blue. Looks like I'm gonna have to think of something else.:fustrate::fustrate:

You have any more pics of the truck?

Thats actually a Southern Comfort truck. I can get some more soon, i think we are studding it soon.

Wow, looks good guys! Thanks! Can't wait to get em!

Glad you like, you should see them before the end of the week. Let me know how they survived the trip, i think i packed them more than good.

03 tx pwr stroke

Reaction score
Was wondering if it might be a Southern Comfort. I just hadn't seen one with that color scheme. Thinking of a new black/blue paint scheme.

Worstenemy453

Reaction score
Was wondering if it might be a Southern Comfort. I just hadn't seen one with that color scheme. Thinking of a new black/blue paint scheme.

I think it would look good, The southern comfort job is actually a bad looking paint job from painters point of view, a good painter can give you that effect with a better quality job.

03 tx pwr stroke

Reaction score
I love the color scheme. Just don't want to copy something that's already out there. I may just say screw it and do it, but do it right.

hawgdoctor

Reaction score
That's actually a customers of mine. I forget which wheels those are, but they're getting ready to come off, and get powdered. Chrome is peeling like crazy, and they're only a couple years old.
sent from the shop making things fly.....

Meniacal_Mark

Reaction score
They look like a type of helos to me, maybe I'm wrong.

EDIT: Those look like Incubus Game overs

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online