glowshift gauge problem

07powerstroke91

Reaction score
Sorry if this isn't in the right section, but I'm having a weird issue with my Glowshift fuel pressure gauge. It sits on top of my dash on a universal pod and sometimes when I start the truck the pod will fall forward and the gauge reads like 80 psi, then if I tilt it back it changes the reading to 60 psi (which I believe is what it really is). Moving the gauge back and forth on the pod somehow changes the reading. Also, if I leave it at the 80 psi, when I turn the truck off it will sit at 20 psi until I turn the key all the way to the off position (basically letting me know its 20 psi off). I have what looks to be a good ground, what else do you guys think is causing this?

bboteler

Reaction score
It's the gauge I'm on my third fp gauge under warranty. When the warranty is out my gauges will be in the trash.

Arisley

Reaction score
Glowshift has some of the most awesome customer relations in the industry. I have never heard of anyone having an issue getting something warranted out. With custormer service like that, it would be awesome if they had a quality product to stand behind.

bboteler

Reaction score
I agree warranty issues are pretty easy....after they get done telling you test everything under the sun.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Glowshift has some of the most awesome customer relations in the industry. I have never heard of anyone having an issue getting something warranted out. With custormer service like that, it would be awesome if they had a quality product to stand behind.

that would be nice. very true too.

I agree warranty issues are pretty easy....after they get done telling you test everything under the sun.

this is also true..
live life full throttle

07powerstroke91

Reaction score
I've already had the sending unit replaced, worked for a few days then started acting up again. I think I'm out of the warranty period now. Time to get some EV2's.

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Every set that I have put in had issues when I used their wiring. Once we put different wires in they work pretty good. I will admit they aren't the best, but we get what we pay for.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2