s476 single tuning

chris d

Reaction score
currently running a s476 with duel k16s and 100% over injectors. i know its a lot of fuel and a big turbo but is it possible via tuning to get rid of the heavy hazing at idle i can't even start it in my drive way without neighbors bitching. other then that truck drives great and turbo lag isn't that bad it spools pretty quick.

White_monster

Reaction score
It will always haze a little. Can try asking the tuner to shorten the pulse width at idle more. But you can only cut back so much and those are big injectors. I have roughly the same size and they haze all the time.

BOSS450

Reaction score
At 700 ft elevation my 150s barely haze and I’m on some old ********** tunes with no glow plugs.
Have never really had a problem so I’d for sure hope tuning could help you. Or have your injectors checked out.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Is your injectors in good operable condition? If so and that's ruled out.

Ask your tune writer to shorten pulsewidth and raise rail pressure at idle a bit. (All depends on what its set at now.)

100s shouldn't haze terribly if everything is in good order.

chris d

Reaction score

Ask your tune writer to shorten pulsewidth and raise rail pressure at idle a bit. (All depends on what its set at now.)

The injectors are new i was thinking of changing my tunes who still writes good tunes for these trucks?

chris d

Reaction score

Who’s injectors
I got them from mpd single kit is from them too

Latest posts

Members online