Looks like ppei is getting out of it.

Serial Fordicator

Reaction score
Read a vague status of their Facebook page. Sounds like the gov has them a bit nervous.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190913-175848_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20190913-175848_Facebook.jpg
    937.3 KB · Views: 209

HeavyAssault

Reaction score
Like this is unexpected?! I'm not surprised....we are going to have to resort to operations off the net/grid.

Serial Fordicator

Reaction score
Like this is unexpected?! I'm not surprised....we are going to have to resort to operations off the net/grid.

I didn't post this because it's unexpected. I posted it to let everyone else know it's getting worse. I was actually talking to guys at work this same day about ordering all of my stuff to ****** and keeping it stock until my truck has over 100k. I got a feeling it's about to become damn near impossible to do this soon.

Serial Fordicator

Reaction score

I didn't post this because it's unexpected. I posted it to let everyone else know it's getting worse. I was actually talking to guys at work this same day about ordering all of my stuff to ****** and keeping it stock until my truck has over 100k. I got a feeling it's about to become damn near impossible to do this soon.

Harley-6.4

Reaction score
Not trying to hijack the post, but isn’t there broader platforms such as hp tuners and on SCT you can write your own tunes. I personally have no experience writing tunes, but I was wondering if these are other options.

sootie

Reaction score
Not trying to hijack the post, but isn’t there broader platforms such as hp tuners and on SCT you can write your own tunes. I personally have no experience writing tunes, but I was wondering if these are other options.

No. Companies like SCT have also been hit hard and can no longer allow access to the certain parameters required to disable emissions equipment.

But.. there will always be a way to tune trucks. It just becomes a question of how much it will cost and whether the consequences are worth it.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
No. Companies like SCT have also been hit hard and can no longer allow access to the certain parameters required to disable emissions equipment.

But.. there will always be a way to tune trucks. It just becomes a question of how much it will cost and whether the consequences are worth it.
And other countries to get them from. Lol

live life full throttle

Connor M

Youtube Certified Master Technician
Reaction score
You can't ban knowledge and skill but the idea is to make it inaccessible to the masses and make the consequences for the average guy who wants to straight pipe his daily too great.

HeavyAssault

Reaction score
Well when you meet Gale looking like you are only 5'.......you might reconsider your career.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-09-18 at 18.07.15.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-09-18 at 18.07.15.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 210

Latest posts

Members online