95 F-250 no power

tugger007

Reaction score
1995 7.3 starts good idles good but no power on the road. I have good fuel pressure. Ipc and ipr has been replaced along with the pigtails. Ipc readings go to default after running a minute and cel comes on with codes p1211 & p1282. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Magnum PD

Reaction score
Not getting enough high pressure oil. Need to get a gauge to see what your duty cycle is doing and how much pressure your getting. I got a manual gauge if you want to borrow it. I use my Scan gauge to monitor mine. How many miles on the pump?

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Sounds like a hpo leak. We need icp, ipr%, numbers to help somewhat diagnose over the web. But thise codes are saying that you need more hpo. Could be injectors or hpop..

live life full throttle

tugger007

Reaction score
I don’t believe the numbers I’m getting on the scan gauge it says at idle 725 on the icp and 11.2% on the ipr. No change in how it runs even if I unplug both the ipr and icp. Pump was rebuilt less that 30k ago according to the last owner. No visible oil leaks on the truck.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Is it stock tuning? That icp number is default tuning number. It ahould change idle when you unplug it while it is at idle. If not then the icp sensor is junk. Is it a motorcraft icp sensor?

live life full throttle

tugger007

Reaction score
Stock tuning now it did have a t6 chip in it that I removed but no change when I did that and I’ve tried 2 different icp sensors. The latest one is motorcraft.

Magnum PD

Reaction score
Have you taken the valve covers off to see if oil is coming from the base of any of the injectors?

tugger007

Reaction score
The truck ran the same before I changed the pigtails and I know they are wired correctly

tugger007

Reaction score
Update sorry about the slow delivery but my problem ended up that my new ipr was faulting. Replaced with new OEM one

Latest posts

Members online