6.7 Crank Case Vent Kits

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Your choice of red/blue fittings or black. Also note, our 6.7 EGR delete kits are finally going to be rolling through the cnc program and will be ready to ship next week. Those will be $150, and we will be offering some sort of package deal.

Lets get some of these bad boys sold!

b0ba.jpg

The stock pile is starting
lvq3.jpg

thats a weird looking head gasket.

does this kit just get vented to atmosphere?

live life full throttle

SAK

Reaction score
The solid one goes on the valve cover as well.

The hose goes from the ccv to the intake, the solid plate goes on the intake. The replacement plate that has the hole for the hose is where the ccv box attaches.

So stock it goes from the intake manifold to ccv box to hose to intake manifold. Make sense?

Mpoage

Reaction score
The hose goes from the ccv to the intake, the solid plate goes on the intake. The replacement plate that has the hole for the hose is where the ccv box attaches.

So stock it goes from the intake manifold to ccv box to hose to intake manifold. Make sense?

I know how it works I just don't see what is gonna block that hole in the intake. Both of the plates that come in the kit that is shown in that picture are both mounted on the valve cover. The solid plug mounts where the box drains back into the motor.

Last edited:

SAK

Reaction score
I know how it works I just don't see what is gonna block that hole in the intake. Both of the plates that come in the kit that is shown in that picture are both mounted on the valve cover. The solid plug mounts where the box drains back into the motor.

My bad, the first time I didnt see your pics.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
We are recommending just using some sort of rubber plug/cap. We are going to look into another alternative for everyone.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
If you are using our turbo it you don't need to worry about it, there is no provision for the ccv in the intake pipe.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Are you guys routing the ccv straight down to atmosphere or relocating it?

live life full throttle....
load it like a box car, drive it like a stock car..

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Initial run had sold out. We have plenty in stock now, price is set at retail, $250

Hellen Keller sent this?

Mpoage

Reaction score
I have looked at all sorts of different hardware stores looking for a 1 inch rubber cap to go over the hole in the intake manifold and found nothing. So I figured that I would have to build something myself.

I took a piece of 1 inch ID hydraulic hose with a plastic plug that I found at a hardware store. I found the hose at OReillys and since I didn't need much he just gave it to me.

20131026_140312_zpsdc0fe73e.jpg

20131026_140351_zpsef53735b.jpg

My truck is getting a light bar mounted this week so it will be next week before I will be able to install it.

Latest posts

Members online