exhaust setup need advice

Mulletman

Reaction score
When I got my truck the exhaust was cut off coming over the axle. I would like to run it out the corner of the truck under the bumper but it's 5in pipe so no one can bend it of course. I also don't want to have to buy a whole new exhaust kit. What would you guys suggest doing?

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
You could always cut it and use the bend to come out at the rear of the cab instead...

Koda22

Reaction score
I sure you could buy just the rear section....like where it hooks together with the muffler/****** pipe....cost a little bit but maybe not as much as a whole new exhaust

bruce

Reaction score
Where you at? When I went to 5" i just left it dumped over the axle. I should have the rear piece somewhere. If I can find you can come get it

ftast350

Reaction score
Contact flopro, they should be able to get yah the pieces if Bruce can't find it.

Mulletman

Reaction score
I'm in Oklahoma, I actually found some bends on jegs and did some measuring and hopefully I've peiced together what I'm wanting if not I'll try them. It just seems like all the exhaust places I've contacted have heard 5" and gotten scared or something I don't know what the deal is.

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
just buy the replacement tail pipe piece from Flo Pro, Diamond Eye, or any other manufacturer that makes 5" exhaust kits

UpstateDieselGuy

Reaction score
If that doesn't work, just hit up NAPA or the like and order some elbows and clamps to make it work. Obviously a made tailpipe would be best, but you can get creative with elbows if necessary.

Latest posts

Members online