• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

6.4 performance parts

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Got some 6.4 goods on the shelf that need homes. Everything is priced fair, not really looking to get beat up but I am willing to negotiate a little. Shipping not included. Any questions, post up or PM me.

Elite Stage 2 5r110 trans with Mag Hytec deep pan - $3400

Elite Highpower compounds with turbo blanket on atmo - $6400

Ported 6.4 Intake manifold - $725

SCT Livewire 9625 off-road tuner - $850

Dashdaq monitor - $585

6.0 exhaust manifolds - $50

and I will also have a Alradco radiator and Intercooler available as soon as I take delivery. Any questions, give me a shout. All items are located in Colorado

ncollins64

Reaction score
They polished or raw finish? If I wanted to make these high power x turbos would I just have to change the atmo? Also is the intake one of yours?

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
They polished or raw finish? If I wanted to make these high power x turbos would I just have to change the atmo? Also is the intake one of yours?

They are raw finish. I was going to powder coat the housings and run polished piping from dillehay.

X's may require a different crossover pipe which I can help you facilitate with Tadd. I have a line on a fresh PTE 82 off a set of Max Powers if thats the way you wanted to go. 76 could be sold and somebody could make it into a tow-X kit pretty easily with minimal cost.

The manifold is mine. ORB fittings and bungs in the runner. Nothing crazy

Latest posts

Members online