nGauge vs SCT

big_stroker

Reaction score
Debating witch platform to go with for my 17. NOT a fan of EzLynk so not going there. I would like to be able to switch tuners easy if I choose and want a good monitor that stays in the truck. I wish the GTX had support for 2017 and this would be easier.

Anyone that uses ngauge or SCT BDX want to give opinions and reviews?

Thanks

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
BDX . much more support and much more quality tuning available out there, like tyrant .

big_stroker

Reaction score
BDX . much more support and much more quality tuning available out there, like tyrant .

Cale told me he could tune BDX or nGauge. I think most tuners will do both. How is the monitoring on the BDX? I want something that i can mount and use as a good monitor and tuner.

Just curious, what about the Ez Link is it you don’t like?

Looking at possibly tuning my 17 at some point in the near future.

Multiple reasons i dont care for EzLynk. One being that that wifi on it is not as stable as people would like to think it is. The other is i dont want to have to buy a dedicated device just to monitor and tune with i dont want to have to always use my phone or something. I want a device i can buy all in one and mount in the truck and not have to remove.

I really wished the GTX was supported.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Cale told me he could tune BDX or nGauge. I think most tuners will do both. How is the monitoring on the BDX? I want something that i can mount and use as a good monitor and tuner.

Multiple reasons i dont care for EzLynk. One being that that wifi on it is not as stable as people would like to think it is. The other is i dont want to have to buy a dedicated device just to monitor and tune with i dont want to have to always use my phone or something. I want a device i can buy all in one and mount in the truck and not have to remove.

I really wished the GTX was supported.

cale isnt doing anyhting on ngauge currently, and gtx should be supported in weeks .

Reaction score
I've been running Patriot tuning on nGauge with SOTF since last summer. In my opinion the tuning has been spot on the entire time. Power and shifting are amazing! They have been really easy to get ahold of for any support honestly. Hell they even got back to me on a sunday afternoon within 15 min when I had a hang up during the initial install. I've been very happy with them so far on a lot of levels. It actually seems like they give a damn about the customer since the whole s-partan days. They've definitely seem to have made changes for the better with the whole Patriot change over.

ckrueg

Reaction score
I've been running Patriot tuning on nGauge with SOTF since last summer. In my opinion the tuning has been spot on the entire time. Power and shifting are amazing! They have been really easy to get ahold of for any support honestly. Hell they even got back to me on a sunday afternoon within 15 min when I had a hang up during the initial install. I've been very happy with them so far on a lot of levels. It actually seems like they give a damn about the customer since the whole s-partan days. They've definitely seem to have made changes for the better with the whole Patriot change over.
Not a 2017 but Jeff has always responded with any questions or issues within hours. I've gotten responses on nights and weekends as well. As for the tunes I love them, great power MPG and shifting.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online