Old 05-10-2019, 08:09 AM
General
Member's Gallery

Very cool!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-19-2019, 06:37 PM
Major
Member's Gallery

Lots of custom work. I'm not a lowered fan however I can appreciate and respect the fab skills. Kudos on your skill set, hope it all pans out well, pun intended .
BTW, thumbs up to using the larger hemi's and panhard parts. The BJ and PH joints in these trucks wear out so fast, the larger parts should hold up so much better
Old 09-06-2019, 07:34 AM
Sergeant
Member's Gallery

Awesome! I just spotted this thread.

I had discussed doing this a few years ago with a buddy who also had an Ex, but never moved on it. I just wasn't sure about wading into unknown territory, didn't feel like there were any good resources on theory, angles, etc.

Where did you get frame and axle brackets? Or did you fab them yourself?
Old 12-12-2019, 07:32 PM
Sergeant
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastersteve View Post
Awesome! I just spotted this thread.

I had discussed doing this a few years ago with a buddy who also had an Ex, but never moved on it. I just wasn't sure about wading into unknown territory, didn't feel like there were any good resources on theory, angles, etc.

Where did you get frame and axle brackets? Or did you fab them yourself?

Sorry just noticed your reply... The (4)4 link mounting brackets were some I had sitting around from a universal kit I picked up long ago. the pan hard bracket on the axle was something I had to fab up after that I welded it to the 4 link bracket and diff.

Update on the truck... Towed over 1.5k miles on some crazy roads haha and it performed better then I would have ever expected. Currently have about 20-24k on it.