Selling N-gauge and Spa**** ??

Tsgs69400

Reaction score
Ok yall, i guess im testing the waters here. I may be looking to sell my spa-r-t-an tuner in the near future if they do not release the updates for functional exh brake and on screen tuning. I have the switch as well.
N-gauge for 2015-16
Is there anyone that may be interested in buying my current setup after i change?
If so shoot me a PM.

If this needs to be moved, ( moderators? ) i apologize ahead of time.

ckrueg

Reaction score
Ok yall, i guess im testing the waters here. I may be looking to sell my spa-r-t-an tuner in the near future if they do not release the updates for functional exh brake and on screen tuning. I have the switch as well.
N-gauge for 2015-16
Is there anyone that may be interested in buying my current setup after i change?
If so shoot me a PM.

If this needs to be moved, ( moderators? ) i apologize ahead of time.
You must not be part of the Facebook group. They have a functioning exhaust brake in beta with several customers saying it works great. Should be released shortly, as well as the beta for OST. I doubt you'll get much for it. I got my ndash (vin locked) for $250 and unlocked ones still require $250 additional to unlock them. Most I've seen go for around 5-700.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Tsgs69400

Reaction score
No, i am not on FB anymore. Got away from the drama last year. Ill wait a little longer bit i also would like some custom tuning which they do not seem to want to do for me.
I appreciate the update. Ill look forward to hearing some more.

cappa

Reaction score
Yeah that's too bad, the only reason I got Facebook is for the updates. It didn't disappoint, my spar tunes with exhaust brake is stronger than stock and they answer any questions I have in a matter of hours. Went from feeling abandoned by my tuner to very happy once I started following them on Facebook.

Turdchucker22

Reaction score
No, i am not on FB anymore. Got away from the drama last year. Ill wait a little longer bit i also would like some custom tuning which they do not seem to want to do for me.
I appreciate the update. Ill look forward to hearing some more.

Like mentioned above, they seem to be updating their Facebook page quite often. They were going through some issues with the Environmental agency, and they even have changed their name to patriot diagnostic. They have functioning exhaust brakes now and I believe OST will be out within the month if I remember correctly. Have you tried sending an email to them recently? they are just getting caught up on custom tuning, seems like guys are getting custom tunes back within a week.

Glad to see another member from good ol' Y-town.

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
Like mentioned above, they seem to be updating their Facebook page quite often. They were going through some issues with the Environmental agency, and they even have changed their name to patriot diagnostic. They have functioning exhaust brakes now and I believe OST will be out within the month if I remember correctly. Have you tried sending an email to them recently? they are just getting caught up on custom tuning, seems like guys are getting custom tunes back within a week.

Glad to see another member from good ol' Y-town.

who changed there name ?

Tsgs69400

Reaction score
Ok, that's good to hear. Thanks guys. I will have to email them and see what i can get. If they are getting the ball rolling on updates then i will be happy to get the ost and a custom tune.
Do they have a new email contact now?

Latest posts

Members online