• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2012 f350 cclb

hopefulHP

Reaction score
2012 f350 cclb 34k miles, asking 50k.
located in Greeley Colorado, tuxedo black metallic, sterling grey bottom. Black leather interior, focal door speakers with a 600 watt alpine amp on the factory navigation head unit. Tuned and deleted with h&s xrt pro. Full egr delete and race pipe, 34k miles. Leveled with 20x10 xd diesels and 35 x 12.5 Toyo open country mts. I'm only trying to sell it so I can go back to school.
Any questions just ask on here or text me at (719)-588-5404
y4uhysy5.jpg
e2ese7ez.jpg
u9u5ata8.jpg
ny4u9y4e.jpg

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

hopefulHP

Reaction score
It's got every option available in 2012 besides rear DVD player, it's the lariat ultimate package and also an fx4 I would be willing to trade possibly for a ecsb 6.4 or 6.7 with cash on your end, I also still have all the emissions equipment and can put it back on if the buyer insists

hopefulHP

Reaction score
Thank you! I've put a lot of time into this thing and I absolutely love the way it looks. I haven't seen any other longbed trucks that I would take over this one. It definitely gets attention!