• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Misc items for sale.

Trail Whale

Reaction score
Been cleaning out my garage today and have some items I would like to get rid of.

Items are located in Asheville, NC.

Prices and conditions are listed per item. Also listed is what years the parts may fit, some will work across the board of Super a Duty trucks, others may be specific. I can provide pics if needed.

Item #1 $150 and I will split the shipping cost to you.
Set of factory Chrome steps. Has some scratches and marks from use. Mainly on the drivers side pad. This will fit 05+ crew cab super duty trucks. Possibly the older ones as well, but don't know for sure. All mounting hardware is included.
Pic

Item #2. $600 shipped.
Set of Recon smoked projector headlights. In great condition, no marks or scratches. No cracks. I will include 4300K HID low beam bulbs, and cover the shipping cost. Fits 2011+ Super Duty trucks
Pic

Item #3. $200 plus shipping
Full front stock suspension for a 05 and up Super Duty. Includes springs, trac bar bracket, pitman arm. Came off a 2012 F250 GAS truck.

Item #4. $150 plus shipping. Fits 05+ super duty trucks
Set of front and rear stock shocks. For stock height, have maybe 1000 miles on them. Removed from a 2012 F250 GAS truck

Item #5. $150 plus shipping. Fits 05+ super duty trucks
Set of front and rear ProComp ES9000 shocks for a 6" lift. Have about 15,000 miles on them. Removed from a 2012 F250 GAS truck.

Item #6. $50 plus shipping. Fits 2011+ super duty. may fit other years
Set of factory rear blocks from a 2012 F250.

Item #7. $50 plus shipping. Fits 2011+ super duty! may fit other years
Set of 4" rear blocks off a ProComp lift, from a 2012 F250

Item #8. $100 plus shipping! fits 2011+ super duty! may fit other years
Set of add a leaves. Total of 4 leaves (2each side) adds about 1.5"-2" of height and does ride stiffer than stock, but does handle extra weight very well. Came off my 6" ProComp lift, was combined with the 4" blocks above and made the truck sit nearly level (slightly rear high) with the front 6" lift.

Item #9. $200 plus shipping
New in box ProComp 2" leveling kit. Fits 05+ Super Duty. Can take pics or provide part number if you wish to verify compatability.

Item #10. $250 plus shipping.
Set of factory 17" silver wheels. No TPMS, but does include lugs and center caps. They are a 8 on 170mm bolt pattern. No scratches or scuffs.
Pic

Item #11. $400. Local pickup preferred
Set of 4 Nitto Terra Grappler A/T tires. Size 37 1250 17. Has 7-8/32 lef on all 4. Wear is even, no cupping. No patches or plugs. Can provide pics if needed.

Please PM if you are interested in anything. For the larger items I am willing to meet within a reasonable driving distance. I do make some fairly regular trips to the Orlando, FL area and have a few trips planned up and down the east coast during the rest of the year and can bring stuff with me if you are not in a hurry.

I do accept PayPal, and will ship items same day that money is transferred, I will accept a check, and will ship when the check arrives.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask, I will answer as quickly as I can.

Jason
Trail Whale

Latest posts

Members online