• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Goeske 8x200 Dually wheel spacers/ F550 Flares

Pure Evil

Reaction score
I have for sale a new set of high quality steel Goeske hub centric wheel spacers. I actually have these spacers on another dually of mine and stand behind how strong and reliable they are.These where ordered brand new for a truck I was building but was made an offer I couldn't refuse for so I have no use for them now. I would like to get 400 obo shipped for these. These where made specifically for the 05-07 F350 duallys or the 2011-current F450 trucks but of course can be used on any 8x200 lug pattern.

I also have a set of brand new OEM Ford F550 flares that have been sanded smooth, primered and painted black. Never installed though. Feel free to make an offer but shipping will be pricey considering the box that will be needed to ship them safely. I don't get on here much so feel free to give me a call at 252-267-76four seven for pictures or to make offers. Thanks

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.