New from Miami Fl.

Alexslo1k

Reaction score
Finally made and account.
I am in the market for my first Powerstroke.
not sure on what to get a 6 oh or 7.3.
I really do like the low end on the 6.0 and it seems to be the all around better truck but as any first time powerstroker everyone tell me to get a 7.3.
I am selling my Dodge gasser to back into a FORD but I am not sure what to go with.
Either way I have started reading plenty of stickies and I can honestly say I am still in the same boat not sure what to get.

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Don't let everyone down play the 6.0. Yes they have their issues, but they can be a good truck. The only part that sucks is spending 3000-5000 on "mods" that don't really add power. I'm not the local expert, this is just my opinion. I'm currently in a 99SD zf6 and absolutely love it. Love it more than my 6.0, but I'm not really stock.

E99 F350/zf6/guages/arp/comp/stellite/ billet wheel/ bellowed... Need more fuel and more air.

JrStroker

Reaction score
Welcome! Honestly it depends on how much money you have that can be spent on the truck. Like WILD_PHIL said, 3-5k right off the bat, but 6.0s are good trucks if did up right. Don't be scared to get one.

swinky

Reaction score
Don't forget if you're looking to do the average tuner/exhaust deal you can leave the stock intake and trans in a 6.0 and have 450ish hp all day.