Fox 2.0 shocks?

fine69

Reaction score
you will like them..ordering another set for my buddies 14 F350 tomorrow. I just put a 6" Pure Perf. lift on my 15 F350 with the 2.5 adjustable in front and 2.0 adjustable in rear.. and just picked up their steering stabilizersshocks in which Ill install tomorrow.

Pics?

Jassman

Reaction score
having computer problems..

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 114
  • GetAttachment.aspx.jpg
    GetAttachment.aspx.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 145
Reaction score
I have been selling a ton of Fox Shocks lately. Im really impressed with the product and development they are putting out right now. Also they just made their reservoir shocks more competitive by including the billet clamps with them.

If anyone needs any shocks feel free to let me know and I will get you some great pricing.
[email protected]

gnxtc2

Reaction score
Truck in the sig

Really can't give a model because my F250 was turned into a "F350". Replaced the TTB with a D60. Then I did the RSK with SD springs which gave it a small lift. You're going to need to know your knowledge of trucks to know what shocks fit and not look up by application.

I don't know if the +'99 shocks fit on the OBS trucks. I could tell you that both ends of my shocks are eyelets.

Current running Bilstein 5125s

Billy T.
[email protected]

Last edited:

alan_0915

Reaction score
You go with smooth bodys?

Sent from my cracked iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea I got the fox 2.0 ifp smooth body. I was using the cheap "Zone" shocks that came with the lift kit before. They were beyond wore out and sucked from the beginning. I just wanted to hold off on the shocks till I had everything else like I wanted it.

DWhite

Reaction score
I put the fox 2.0s on my 6.4 and 6.7. They are awesome and I'd never buy another brand. So much better ride quality.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
That's what I'm gonna run. Just gotta test fit my next set of tires in a few weeks to make sure my current ride height will work. I'd hate to buy the 0-1.5" lift shocks and need different ones due to a different tire size.

MadDiesel73

Reaction score
Last edited: