2015 test mule

Reaction score
Just thought I'd start a thread on this thing as it progresses to release info about the new platform

So here's what it looked like yesterday,..

e5uja8u5.jpg

duzurege.jpg

y5uba8a2.jpg

Got to take it home today. Must say it spools slower than the first version. Has more power up top!

Got it back with 39 miles on it to the shop. Installed the AF rebels in 22/10 with 285/55r22 terra grapplers.big thanks to Jared for getting me the tires quick. I also found out two things, 1- my tire machine won't clamp on 22's 2- I am big enough shove an AF 22 through the first bead on a terra graper with no tools. Added the afe stage 2. Put on all minks smoked lights, installed recon mirrors, and josh@dieselcartels rigid fogs and led headlights. Used the 2wd air dam and bedcover from the other truck. Will get the amp steps and a few other small parts from the brown truck by tomorrow before it gets traded in. I think it turned out well so far.

Stay tuned for more cool things and performance updates on the coming future.... Till now there's what it got

epa5y2u2.jpg

banymapy.jpg

qane3apu.jpg

Dzchey21

Reaction score
looks bad ass, of course i love the color more than others LOL

cant wait morgan im pumped you got one. what interior did you get

Reaction score
looks bad ass, of course i love the color more than others LOL

cant wait morgan im pumped you got one. what interior did you get

Black lariat, not a lot of options but it still had a $60k sticker.

that exhaust.

I know...

what bed cover is that?

That is a truxedo duece. We sell them, it is a soft cover that's low-pro, spring tensioned, and fold from the front or the rear. Best cover on the market IMO.

That's sweet!

Thanks!

sootie

Reaction score
:drool: my favorite color
looks awesome man...all you need now is to loose the 4x4 sticker, tint the windows and get some painted headlights on there.

did you get your airbags switched over yet?

and whats the deal with the truck being do high in the back and its only a 250?!

MorganM

Reaction score
That is a truxedo duece. We sell them, it is a soft cover that's low-pro, spring tensioned, and fold from the front or the rear. Best cover on the market IMO.

Agree- I've had these covers on two different trucks- they're great.

Truck looks great- wanna sell the stock turbo? :)

swinky

Reaction score
Awesome to see you guys diving in. Gonna save my broke ass a lot of headache in 2024 when I can afford a 2015.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Just thought I'd start a thread on this thing as it progresses to release info about the new platform

So here's what it looked like yesterday,..

e5uja8u5.jpg

duzurege.jpg

y5uba8a2.jpg

Got to take it home today. Must say it spools slower than the first version. Has more power up top!

Got it back with 39 miles on it to the shop. Installed the AF rebels in 22/10 with 285/55r22 terra grapplers.big thanks to Jared for getting me the tires quick. I also found out two things, 1- my tire machine won't clamp on 22's 2- I am big enough shove an AF 22 through the first bead on a terra graper with no tools. Added the afe stage 2. Put on all minks smoked lights, installed recon mirrors, and josh@dieselcartels rigid fogs and led headlights. Used the 2wd air dam and bedcover from the other truck. Will get the amp steps and a few other small parts from the brown truck by tomorrow before it gets traded in. I think it turned out well so far.

Stay tuned for more cool things and performance updates on the coming future.... Till now there's what it got

epa5y2u2.jpg

banymapy.jpg

qane3apu.jpg

Looks bad ass Morgan cant wait to see what you do with this thing.

Latest posts

Members online