No start problems?

Hoody

Reaction score
Alright so basically my truck has been sitting after not starting for the past week, originally I assumed low batteries since it cranked slow, replaced those and it still wouldn't start, no smoke either so that tells me it wasn't getting fuel, did some research, fuel pressure was good, icp and ipr all good, relays and fuses all good, gpr fine, changed the cps too. Went out today and tried to start it again, still nothing, decided to take out my chip just to try and after a little bit of cranking it started, what I don't understand is that my chip has been in for the longest time with no issues, is it possible this was my problem or just a coincidence? I haven't tried putting the chip back in, I may tomorrow, but what would cause it to not start all of the sudden with the chip in? It has a WTS light come on and off with the chip in, everything looks normal, did the chip randomly go bad? Any ideas, opinions or suggestions as to why the chip would randomly begin to cause a no start is all I'm asking for, couldn't find much about it on my searches because this chip has been installed for 5+ months with no issues so it's not the same as first time install issues.

Arisley

Reaction score
Sometimes it can happen. Try putting the chip back in. Try starting it in different positions.

Do you have a no start position on your chip? You may have one now.

Latest posts

Members online